Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure @the green bandit , outdoor taste is excellent, but the terps on the indoor make the taste and smell, as I said IMO, just edge out, the outdoor weed. I have smoked some super buds from both, and we are splitting hairs here anyway!
It's all good when grown properly.

I'm also big on the flavor side of things. I am really looking forward to growing many different types of cannabis to explore the flavor profles as getting good smoke in Australia can be difficult. I have a green crack on the go now and can not wait to try it
f6 I would also say about the same. The differences aren't massive between the indoor and outdoor if grown well. I think that because I can control the environment better, and the terps for me are super important. I find the indoor better in that department.

As for a response to what you look for in a grow, I am pretty much the same. I am just looking to fill out my medicine cabinet with different flavor profiles and effects. Flavor is very important to me.

If you like flavor, Dutch Passion has a few great strains for flavor...Glueberry OG, Blueberry, Passion Fruit, & Orange Bud. Mostly grew my own stuff for twenty years with a few odd seeds here and there unti, a few years back and then started getting into the better genetics. DP is the best out there IMO, but there are many good
Companies I am planning to grow starting this fall with some flavorful ladies.
Green Crack, Fruit Punch, Massive Midget, and Girl Scout Cookies!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Definitely a huge PITA!! Been there many many times. That's why I started buying from seed banks.
Yeah, I didn't really count on a few things..

What I want to achieve will require turning at least 3 generations and will only really qualify as a "creative strain/cross.."

Ah well, keeps me from aggravating Mrs f6

I'm also big on the flavor side of things. I am really looking forward to growing many different types of cannabis to explore the flavor profles as getting good smoke in Australia can be difficult. I have a green crack on the go now and can not wait to try it

You won't have to worry anymore my bandit friend, you will be the drug store! There are some great flavors out there. Strawberry flavor in Night Queen or Strawberry Cough, to the chocolate flavors in Chocolope or Girl Scout Cookies. There is so much out there. I have been growing for many years, but only a few years back started growing the boutique seeds with super genetics and great flavors as well as potent. Autos have come a long way, which tells me we are in for a treat in the next generation of seeds that these labs start pumping out with more potent and interesting strains like there are in the photo world.
Lots of fun to be had and lots of brain cells to burn!

For sure @the green bandit , outdoor taste is excellent, but the terps on the indoor make the taste and smell, as I said IMO, just edge out, the outdoor weed. I have smoked some super buds from both, and we are splitting hairs here anyway!
It's all good when grown properly.
Totally agree with just splitting hairs as i could not say i don't enjoy the toke from both, I have had some great indoor as well as out. It's really good to hear you the opinion of you guys who do grow some great looking plants. A lot of people where i am say outdoor is not as good but I think they have never had quality outdoor dank, as there is a lot of shit weed sold in Australia

I must try Night Queen skelly says everyone should grow it once. I originally started growing autoflowers this winter just mucking around waiting for summer to put photos in, but now I think I will stick to nearly all autos as i love the quick turn around with them. Being able to grow so many different strains in a short time really appeals to me. As i only grow for myself i don't need plants to yeild pounds at a time so autos are perfect. I can't wait to start growing with better genetics to really get the full autoflower experience
You won't have to worry anymore my bandit friend, you will be the drug store! There are some great flavors out there. Strawberry flavor in Night Queen or Strawberry Cough, to the chocolate flavors in Chocolope or Girl Scout Cookies. There is so much out there. I have been growing for many years, but only a few years back started growing the boutique seeds with super genetics and great flavors as well as potent. Autos have come a long way, which tells me we are in for a treat in the next generation of seeds that these labs start pumping out with more potent and interesting strains like there are in the photo world.
Lots of fun to be had and lots of brain cells to burn!

I must try Night Queen skelly says everyone should grow it once. I originally started growing autoflowers this winter just mucking around waiting for summer to put photos in, but now I think I will stick to nearly all autos as i love the quick turn around with them. Being able to grow so many different strains in a short time really appeals to me. As i only grow for myself i don't need plants to yeild pounds at a time so autos are perfect. I can't wait to start growing with better genetics to really get the full autoflower experience

Autos are a modern Canna marvel,

I was a photo/cutting seedaphobe but autos are just crazy to watch compared to photos and variety is great to get some primo in the jars between harvest

Autos are a modern Canna marvel,

I was a photo/cutting seedaphobe but autos are just crazy to watch compared to photos and variety is great to get some primo in the jars between harvest
Watching them unfold is certainly a real treat, 70 days give or take from seed truly is amazing. I wish I had started growing them 10 years ago having good quality and variety of smoke is nearly priceless!

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one...gotta say it is unusual to walk in on a morning and see a RP from [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...it is normally the most chilled section on site...

Everybody settled down....?

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] ..stand down.........:salute:..thank you for holding the fort............:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back