Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's grill
392379db3e521f5a8443ea56191a9dda.jpg

Mother of god....

Just had a look at my seed inventory. The more I start figuring out how much I can reliably produce over time, and that it will take the better part of a decade to grow what I have now, I really think the move to a 4x4x8 tent needs to happen soon. If I can swing it, I will be keeping the current tent deployed as well.

The fact is that the act of growing it poses a higher risk for me than locking jars of weed into a secure storage cabinet.

As it is now, I can never stop growing for more than maybe a month at a time without running out. There will be times where I have to be away from home long enough that having an active grow at the time means I lose whatever is growing.

Tripling my grow capacity, even if only for a few cycles, would go a long way to making sure I reach the goal I set when I started this wonderful hobby: To never run out of medicine again.

Sorry, just thinking out loud here. Don't really have anyone else I can toss this at. The cat seems to be sympathetic, but so far has not offered any advice.
I'm the same Mike i only have you guys to talk about my hobby, I am currently starting 6 seeds a month trying to get a bit of a supply ahead of me. I am running on the theory of loosing a few here and there. I hope to never have to buy street weed again. Your plan sounds solid to me

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

No more painting for you man in the near future
I wish it was that easy. But it's almost done and then won't have to worry about it. The family wants to enclose the small top deck so the dog and cats can go outside. Out here we have to worry about coyotes, foxes, hawks, owls and this way it will be safe for them.

I wish it was that easy. But it's almost done and then won't have to worry about it. The family wants to enclose the small top deck so the dog and cats can go outside. Out here we have to worry about coyotes, foxes, hawks, owls and this way it will be safe for them.
Take it easy bro don't over do!! Coyotes are stone cold killers for sure

Well we took out a pork shoulder from the deep freezer and have that going for some pork green chili stew. I trimmed off the skin fat cap and made some homemade chicharrones that turned out awesome. Then cleaned up some jalapenos and stuffed them for some bacon wrapped poppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back