Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a strawberry nuggets in the tank! Should peek up in a few days.

Didn't think a picture of the tank would do much for you all, so here's a shot of one the flowers on the cheese grow.

CIG_IMG005.jpg

Didn't have much time to get on here yesterday. I feel like I can barely move from just trying to be of some help to the wife. Think I was more of a hindrance but atleast most is done for now till we can get the other things to finish. Now just trying to play catch up here.

Ficus is doing nice in this warm weather..In some roots organic original I had lying around,extra perlite,castings,mikes and a good sprinkle of Tea lab [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant..Loves it's diet of water,kelp and some worm teas here and there..

IMG_20180805_180357.jpg

Didn't have much time to get on here yesterday. I feel like I can barely move from just trying to be of some help to the wife. Think I was more of a hindrance but atleast most is done for now till we can get the other things to finish. Now just trying to play catch up here.

Sounds like you could use some relax.

DAMMMMMNNNN!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::headbang::headbang::worship:

I get excited seeing steak and Zucchini on the the grill! The meat down here is SHIT and expensive. I miss going in on a half a beef back home. Need a house bitch?????? LOL
:slap::slap::slap:
Think this was the last hoorah for anything good for awhile. Now after we get hit with the 2k truck bill could almost be a smack ramen diet for some time till were back. Unless I can get to some of these free range cattle out here that seem to get hit and left in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back