Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cover the sweet with a hummus now, too. Have you seen this stuff? I've tried the snickerdoodle and brownie batter and they're both pretty good. Great as a fruit dip.

blog_840984_2960275_1475262179-1.jpg

I like the classic best of both sweet and salty....the mini peanut butter stuffed pretzel bites will take on any munchie attack for me.
:smoking:
Have not seen this product but looks good!!

Salted caramel is good but I'm a savoury person. Spanish chorizo does it for me or blue cheese chunks.
You can cover the sweet with a hummus now, too. Have you seen this stuff? I've tried the snickerdoodle and brownie batter and they're both pretty good. Great as a fruit dip.

blog_840984_2960275_1475262179-1.jpg

I like the classic best of both sweet and salty....the mini peanut butter stuffed pretzel bites will take on any munchie attack for me.
:smoking:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Another good sweet and salty munchie treat...pig candy. Little bit of cooking with this one, though.

Lay out some bacon on a baking sheet and dust it with a mixture of brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Cook in the oven or for a real treat toss it into the smoker for a while until the bacon is cooked and the edges are just starting to crisp up. Yummmmm!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back