Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know little or no prep, everything I eat except mustard and mayo I make from scratch . Used to make mayo always but has a short shelf life. Im just 1 person now, 1 egg yolk mayo makes about 20-22oz would go bad before I could consume

For you chef dave....I'll bend the requirements........you can have prep time!

@hesgone13 Love hummus too, roasted garlic and fire roated red pepper yuuuumm!!

Ah, yes! Two of my favorites.......found another last year at Sam's Club: carmelized onion....that was the best.....but, of course, Sam's stopped carrying it!

Ah, yes! Two of my favorites.......found another last year at Sam's Club: carmelized onion....that was the best.....but, of course, Sam's stopped carrying it!
Take a Vidalia onion wrap it whole in aluminum foil ( skin on) with olive oil salt and pepper and fresh thyme . Cook at 300 for 2 hrs remove from oven. Take skin off, save juices add to a food processor with saved juices chickpeas. garlic. tahini. lemon juice and more xvoo puree and bam melted Vidalia onion hummus:chef:

IMG_1816.JPG
Just a little afternoon treat. About to put this yummy crumble in some glass and blast away!! :hookah:

Take a Vidalia onion wrap it whole in aluminum foil ( skin on) with olive oil salt and pepper and fresh thyme . Cook at 300 for 2 hrs remove from oven. Take skin off, save juices add to a food processor with saved juices chickpeas. garlic. tahini. lemon juice and more xvoo puree and bam melted Vidalia onion hummus:chef:

That is one to try, for sure! Thanks!

Speaking of food, here's a thought for the group. Years ago, when a bunch of us were sitting around getting ripped, invariably someone would say, "you know, I'm hungry!" Back then, we always divided munchies attacks into "salty" or "sweet." Things may have changed but what are your go to munches in the salt and sweet catagories? Not stuff like dinners, but snacks that, of course, require little or no prep for stoners!
Mine would be salty: Hummus with whatever to dip..............and sweet: chocolate covered caramels!

You can cover the sweet with a hummus now, too. Have you seen this stuff? I've tried the snickerdoodle and brownie batter and they're both pretty good. Great as a fruit dip.

blog_840984_2960275_1475262179-1.jpg

I like the classic best of both sweet and salty....the mini peanut butter stuffed pretzel bites will take on any munchie attack for me.
:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back