Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozone I have had a broken jaw in 2 different places of the lower jaw still have titanium plates in jaw and screws. worst painful thing you can imagine 6 weeks of pureed food

Had a buddy that went through similar when we were in late teens. They were riding around on an innertube pulled by a car. Went around a corner and swung out into back bumper of a parked car. Had to drink her food for weeks and was NOT a happy camper.

I wanna open a sandwich shop and bring in a good chef to come up with lots of munchie friendly sandwich combos. Open it right next to a busy cannabis shop in a legal recreational market and call it "Psychadelicatessan". :chef::jointman:

That is not a bad idea... take my advise and hire a Chef from the lower 48 like around South Louisiana..Atlanta would be a good Jackson Mississippi all have wonder Chefs ...

Last edited:
Speaking of food, here's a thought for the group. Years ago, when a bunch of us were sitting around getting ripped, invariably someone would say, "you know, I'm hungry!" Back then, we always divided munchies attacks into "salty" or "sweet." Things may have changed but what are your go to munches in the salt and sweet catagories? Not stuff like dinners, but snacks that, of course, require little or no prep for stoners!
Mine would be salty: Hummus with whatever to dip..............and sweet: chocolate covered caramels!

eveing chef :pass:gone13 :pass:TE:pass:Ozone :pass:GG :pass: pop22 :pass:Tiny B :pass:olks :pass:

IMG_2987.JPG

:pighug:

Speaking of food, here's a thought for the group. Years ago, when a bunch of us were sitting around getting ripped, invariably someone would say, "you know, I'm hungry!" Back then, we always divided munchies attacks into "salty" or "sweet." Things may have changed but what are your go to munches in the salt and sweet catagories? Not stuff like dinners, but snacks that, of course, require little or no prep for stoners!
Mine would be salty: Hummus with whatever to dip..............and sweet: chocolate covered caramels!
I don't know little or no prep, everything I eat except mustard and mayo I make from scratch . Used to make mayo always but has a short shelf life. Im just 1 person now, 1 egg yolk mayo makes about 20-22oz would go bad before I could consume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back