Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting.....green dragon made from everclear = CRAZY NASTY
green dragon made from 190proof Graves grain alcohol = NOT NEARLY AS NASTY AS EVERCLEAR!!!
Maryland and many states banned 190 proof grain alcohol so everclear makes 189 proof now for MD and the other states

@Dabber your in straight coco right?
No I blend my own soil 1 part peat 1 part Burpee grow mix 1 part just natural with amendments on bottom half of pot
60b4820f2cd760ee291cc655fddbce27.jpg

bb95cf449ddd5589f9a81f49d1c655c4.jpg

dbc24a1bfb2bc6f47ba0ddd2d233aa6d.jpg

Ok, I'll chime in here. I think it has something to do with the light spectrum growers use. The new led spectrums and light intensities out on the market now are so much different when these strains were produced, and wehave no idea what lights they were grown under when they gave us the time frame.

When I turn on my hps and run that, I almost always finish on time, but when I use the led lights, sometimes I go over on the time. I am running different led lights in the tent. I notice that some of the plants finish on time and some go long. You are correct though, that the plants that go long are always monster plants that run over 200 grams per plant every time, but volume is never my goal.

I am doing some unofficial research now around this subject, because I am now in the mode of wanting to chase elite phenos. Been doing it in photos for years, and now I am enjoying the challenge on autos.

I think it has something to do with the lights man! Any feedback would be great from other growers and what they think could contribute.
@Olde School Player has looked at stretch, I'm a longltime HID grower and now run a cmh and it seems white like a COB but there is a fat red in there. Still learning how they react to this light..

With all due respect, if you do not know exactly what is in the plant, you also have no ability to know what has been extracted from it. Until we have a way to accurately measure that, there will never be a control to base experiments on.

If i am using a specific amount of bud and a specific amount of booze and boiling it down to a certain amount, i believe it give a good indication of effect and strength of effect from one plant to the next. Its not a controlled scientific experiment by any means, but there is useful information to be obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back