Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had solid results with green dragon out of inferior mater as well...just use more to ensure maximum infusion!

I think it's important for the tincture makers among us to know that they can change concentration on a whim. Either add or boil off more alcohol to get it where you want it.

I wouldn't worry about a cure on your buds, green dragon tastes like arse

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That is fixable. You can filter off all the particulate matter and evaporate off all the alcohol and water, then mix with honey or something like that. It just takes a bit more work.

That is fixable. You can filter off all the particulate matter and evaporate off all the alcohol and water, then mix with honey or something like that. It just takes a bit more work.
I just shot it with some water

I have about 300 grams Red Line love that for weeks 7 on

yeah thats my plan for redline, end result kicker....i might play with it in other times this winter if i have enough left(i should i bought one of the larger sizes of red line)

What's your go to bloom booster now? I've just started canna p/k 13-14

Well i am onto greenleaf stuff so i am not sure what is my preferred from that line, but i had stellar results from Green PLanet Massive and Terpinator combo, as well as foxfarms blooom trio(beastie, chaching and open sesame).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back