Status
Not open for further replies.
If i am using a specific amount of bud and a specific amount of booze and boiling it down to a certain amount, i believe it give a good indication of effect and strength of effect from one plant to the next. Its not a controlled scientific experiment by any means, but there is useful information to be obtained.

We use what we have. Completely with you. I know processes exist that can tell me just how much of what is dissolved, but they are not terribly cost friendly. Once we have the ability to do something like that without costing hundreds of dollars, we'll be that much closer to really understanding what dose of any given substance to use.

I think collectively we are building a pretty good database from what information we can collect. It's value is absolutely immense. And that will only increase once we can really measure what is in there.

long time hid grower too, but just ordered 1 315cmh excited to see results, but now I understand quantum boards are the best for lumens per watt efficiency, apparently much better than cobs

HID is all i ever grew with indoors until i start indoor again a few years ago in the winter under cheap blurples

long time hid grower too, but just ordered 1 315cmh excited to see results, but now I understand quantum boards are the best for lumens per watt efficiency, apparently much better than cobs
I am retiring my 600w and will replace with COB or other low power array but I have 2 near new 860w retrofit globes so I'm stuck with this older technology for some time yet...

This globe runs hot and needs an active cooled vertical hood which is not ideal. It is performing very well but I won't be able to make it work in the summer..

I am retiring my 600w and will replace with COB or other low power array but I have 2 near new 860w retrofit globes so I'm stuck with this older technology for some time yet...

This globe runs hot and needs an active cooled vertical hood which is not ideal. It is performing very well but I won't be able to make it work in the summer..
Yeah man power cost is my gripe costing me 40 US dollars a month per 600 hps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back