Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had to many problems yet either, but I'm sure that they will come. I think its just getting the basics right as well as reading this forum constantly for 6 months and trying to learn from others mistakes. Agree on autos being great i started running them because i thought it would be fun in the winter, now I'm not sure if I will worry about photos at all!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

If i didnt care about plant numbers, I could not only outyield my monster photos by a bit, but i could nearly double my seasonal yield in the same space if i grew only autos and i would be finished by early august....I have done the math, there is some food for thought. ;) And that is just a single round of autos!!

Sweet....into flower!! Dinafem Critical in the partial sun garden(7 hours of direct sun), fence on the right is 4feet.
View attachment 937570
Got to love the outdoors man, they are getting bigger by the day its awesome to be able to watch their progress!!

Power was cut to my well pump on Sunday. Still not restored. Been a bit of a struggle to keep up with basic needs. I could go to the store and buy gallons of water in plastic jugs, but I really don't want to be adding to the pollution levels any more than I have to.

Been relying on water from the dehumidifier, and by itself it's more than enough to keep the 'still fed and more than enough water for nutes. Also more than enough to keep enough filtered water for cooking/drinking.

The rest of the things that need water (like flushing a toilet) are the challenge.

If it's not back tomorrow, I will have to start to haul water home. As I said, I really don't want to go down that path.

Shitty! Hope it gets fixed asap! Our submerged pump died on us a few months ago, and it was a pain in the ass!!

Power was cut to my well pump on Sunday. Still not restored. Been a bit of a struggle to keep up with basic needs. I could go to the store and buy gallons of water in plastic jugs, but I really don't want to be adding to the pollution levels any more than I have to.

Been relying on water from the dehumidifier, and by itself it's more than enough to keep the 'still fed and more than enough water for nutes. Also more than enough to keep enough filtered water for cooking/drinking.

The rest of the things that need water (like flushing a toilet) are the challenge.

If it's not back tomorrow, I will have to start to haul water home. As I said, I really don't want to go down that path.

Run a hose from the neighbours outdoor tap when they are sleeping? LOL

That's harsh man, but good thing you have your head around it.

Water is the real deal, our plants, us, sanitation etc.. when you think about it, mind blown. And bottled water and moving it, etc lots of negitives

as someone who fancies himself a man of science, I was pleasantly surprised to discover just how integrated we are with the rest of the entire universe.

To wit:

“The knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on earth - the atoms that make up the human body, are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures. These stars- the high mass ones among them- went unstable in their later years- they collapsed and then exploded- scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy- guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself. These ingredients become part of gas clouds that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems- stars with orbiting planets. And those planets now have the ingredients for life itself. So that when I look up at the night sky, and I know that yes we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up- many people feel small, cause their small and the universe is big. But I feel big because my atoms came from those stars.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I see no valid reason to abuse the very thing which keeps us alive, but then again, I am not greedy.
-- Mike20132

Got to love the outdoors man, they are getting bigger by the day its awesome to be able to watch their progress!!

Nice to see flower on almost all now...still waiting on some though!!

Early preflower
11 roses
bubba island(i think)

In flower:
Dinafem Critical +
Green POison
Green POison fast
Blueberry
Think Fast

Nothing yet
Crystal Candy
Widowbomb
Blue Widow
fruity chronic juice

as someone who fancies himself a man of science, I was pleasantly surprised to discover just how integrated we are with the rest of the entire universe.

To wit:

“The knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on earth - the atoms that make up the human body, are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures. These stars- the high mass ones among them- went unstable in their later years- they collapsed and then exploded- scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy- guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself. These ingredients become part of gas clouds that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems- stars with orbiting planets. And those planets now have the ingredients for life itself. So that when I look up at the night sky, and I know that yes we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up- many people feel small, cause their small and the universe is big. But I feel big because my atoms came from those stars.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I see no valid reason to abuse the very thing which keeps us alive, but then again, I am not greedy.
-- Mike20132
:slap:yeah man!

If i didnt care about plant numbers, I could not only outyield my monster photos by a bit, but i could nearly double my seasonal yield in the same space if i grew only autos and i would be finished by early august....I have done the math, there is some food for thought. ;) And that is just a single round of autos!!
I'm in love with the autos, being able to go seed to bud in 70 days is fantastic. That and i can run so many different types in the same space as a couple of photos, as you say variety is the spice of life. I wasn't worried about pkant numbers at the start but now I'm starting to think i should limit myself as im getting a bit carried away!!

Nice to see flower on almost all now...still waiting on some though!!

Early preflower
11 roses
bubba island(i think)

In flower:
Dinafem Critical +
Green POison
Green POison fast
Blueberry
Think Fast

Nothing yet
Crystal Candy
Widowbomb
Blue Widow
fruity chronic juice
When do you need to have them finished by over there before weather turns?

Hey have a great night guys...i am going to call it early...way a long day today building the security shelter, and going to be a long day tomorrow building! Framing nearly done...tomorrow i hope to have the roof on and maybe some walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back