Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice!

Reminds me of the LSD-25 I did which had the most amazing colors and black shit stain on the vivid light green leaves!
The Mrs was very excited when I took her down for a look this morning. All the buds just forming are a purple/black looks good

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks again for all your help, Skelly! I'm going to

There is a camera with a small triangle above it, an eye dropper half full with a large "S" and a green curved two headed arrow.

Aha!! Thats a problem...lightly spin the wheel!! Different modes will come up..right now you are in colour swap. Switch it to manual(or auto) and then try display and maybe the center button to make the icons disappear.

Thanks again for all your help, Skelly! I'm going to

There is a camera with a small triangle above it, an eye dropper half full with a large "S" and a green curved two headed arrow.

BTW the spinning wheel is my only complaint with the SD790. It takes a light touch to get the modes cycling.

@hesgone13 @912GreenSkell Gotta love feature rich cameras!

I think I have mine squared away, though I am convinced the pictures should be even better given the 20 megapixel resolution.

Also, I have been rather quiet here lately. Mostly due to dealing with my water outage, which is ongoing. Once I get that and the A/C squared away, I think I'll be able to relax a bit more.

If I don't take a shower soon, I will melt into the ground as fertilizer.

:cheers:

BTW the spinning wheel is my only complaint with the SD790. It takes a light touch to get the modes cycling.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong......I can't seem to change things......a screen keeps popping up with a choice of single shot, 10 sec timer, or 2 sec timer....

I don't know what I'm doing wrong......I can't seem to change things......a screen keeps popping up with a choice of single shot, 10 sec timer, or 2 sec timer....

Yeah thats what i was saying about the wheel, if instead of spinning it you press too hard those things will come up(all of which you will use at some point!!, one turns flash off, one sets the timer, one sets your ISO, and one sets pics style landscape)
It takes a light touch on the edge of your thumb to get it spinning

I can get it to go from color swap and something called stitch assist.

IMG_20180803_132903.jpg

The girls (and redheaded stepchild SD)

A bit more :naughtystep::naughtystep: on the 2 sativa's so my fav Ruby girl can stand pretty and proud in waiting to be impregnated by said SD after I put him in solitary confinement...

It rubs the lotion on it's skin... Wait.. no.

/f6 runs

Thanks again, Skelly....sorry I'm such a doof when it comes to this stuff.......I have to go to bed 'cause I have an early MD appt in the AM. I guees we've taken up enough of the forum on this any way. I will catch up with you tomorrow. Good night to all and thanks for your patience!!

@hesgone13 @912GreenSkell Gotta love feature rich cameras!

I think I have mine squared away, though I am convinced the pictures should be even better given the 20 megapixel resolution.

Also, I have been rather quiet here lately. Mostly due to dealing with my water outage, which is ongoing. Once I get that and the A/C squared away, I think I'll be able to relax a bit more.

If I don't take a shower soon, I will melt into the ground as fertilizer.

:cheers:

Water outage!! Oh no! System problem?

I often wonder about the MP ratings on cameras...i mean my old 790 is only 10MP and even on smaller frame sizes it takes crazy good pics. Several of todays mid range are only 12MP and some (Olympus TG5) take some of the absolute best macros.(for a compact camera i mean not dslr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back