Status
Not open for further replies.
OK will experiment! Thanks!!!!

Its not hard...if you get hung up give me a shout...i can have you taking pics of an ants eye in nearly any light by tomorrow. ;)
IMG_7169.JPG

Its not hard...if you get hung up give me a shout...i can have you taking pics of an ants eye in nearly any light by tomorrow. ;)
View attachment 937568

I'm so confused, lol! I will try and catch up with you tomorrow after I sit down and try and become more familiar with this thing

Yes, but it doesn't. It just makes a bar at the bottom of the screen change. There are still symbols and words all over the screen.

Ahh okay, press the small button in the center of the spinning wheel and then press display. It should all disappear. Let me know. If not it may be a menu thing

Hey guys, how's it all going?

Been mucking around in the garage, new job Monday so sorting the tools, bit wasted tho lol :pass:

Weather just turned to shit but my own personal sun is about to switch on upstairs so going to bake myself (literally and figuratively) with the girls :pighug:

Ahh okay, press the small button in the center of the spinning wheel and then press display. It should all disappear. Let me know. If not it may be a menu thing

Does about the same thing as just pressing display........changes the bar at the bottom to a bar with color swap above it.

Oh yes...when i half press the pic taking button(you will likely hear it beep as it is prepared to take a pic) almost all of that info stuff disappears.

Now, that does make the stuff disappear! It leaves the following.......no......now it want do anything but send the red ranging beam out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back