Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishies??? Toy???
IMG_7430.JPG

:yeah:

@912GreenSkell Got a camera question for you..........the screen on the camera is so full of symbols and numbers placed there by the previous owner that i can hardly tell what's going on.....would I be better off going in and resetting everything to nothing, so to speak, there is a function to return everything to an unaltered state or just try to go from where it is at???? Thanks, Skelly!

@912GreenSkell Got a camera question for you..........the screen on the camera is so full of symbols and numbers placed there by the previous owner that i can hardly tell what's going on.....would I be better off going in and resetting everything to nothing, so to speak, there is a function to return everything to an unaltered state or just try to go from where it is at???? Thanks, Skelly!

All of the numbers(ISO, flash, frame resuolution ect ect) are distracting for sure, but they are useful. The camera doesnt always take the right pics in different lighting, so getting to know the manual mode and its limitations is very useful.
If you press the display button all of that stuff dill disappear until you press it again and all of those details will show again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back