Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the numbers(ISO, flash, frame resuolution ect ect) are distracting for sure, but they are useful. The camera doesnt always take the right pics in different lighting, so getting to know the manual mode and its limitations is very useful.
If you press the display button all of that stuff dill disappear until you press it again and all of those details will show again.

I guess I'm going to just sit down, start at the beginning and try out each type of setting to find out how they affect the pictures.

Another question @912GreenSkell this one is plant related........Both of my DDAs broke ground on the 31st......one is doing well and reaching up the other was looking good but is half the size of her sister....was looking closely and noticed that the smaller girl's taproot was kind of exposed and partially curled up like a pig's tail on the surface. I carefully covered it but should I try to ease it back down in the hole?

ON that particular model

Make sure you spin the wheel. It will open up different modes including the dedicated digital macro mode. In the spin wheel menu, i most often use auto(for outdoor shots), manual (for indoor under varied light), and macro for closeups.

Pressing the small button in the middle of the spinning wheel is where your lighting options are located. This is where you are able to control your lighting brightness, lighting type(tungten,flouro) and is also where the light balance is located to neutralize LED coloured lights.

ON that particular model

Make sure you spin the wheel. It will open up different modes including the dedicated digital macro mode. In the spin wheel menu, i most often use auto(for outdoor shots), manual (for indoor under varied light), and macro for closeups.

Pressing the small button in the middle of the spinning wheel is where your lighting options are located. This is where you are able to control your lighting brightness, lighting type(tungten,flouro) and is also where the light balance is located to neutralize LED coloured lights.

Thanks, that helps

Another question @912GreenSkell this one is plant related........Both of my DDAs broke ground on the 31st......one is doing well and reaching up the other was looking good but is half the size of her sister....was looking closely and noticed that the smaller girl's taproot was kind of exposed and partially curled up like a pig's tail on the surface. I carefully covered it but should I try to ease it back down in the hole?

I would just put a bit more dirt in and tamp it down. Any damage is already done.

Thanks, that helps

Manual mode will be your best friend once you get the different lighting stuff figured out. Its all about the right light type selection and then the right intensity. Getting great pics under strong lights is a challenge, but it can be done with that camera for sure.

Manual mode will be your best friend once you get the different lighting stuff figured out. Its all about the right eslection and then the right intensity. Getting great pics under strong lights is a challenge, but it can be done with that camera for sure.

OK will experiment! Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back