Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again, Skelly....sorry I'm such a doof when it comes to this stuff.......I have to go to bed 'cause I have an early MD appt in the AM. I guees we've taken up enough of the forum on this any way. I will catch up with you tomorrow. Good night to all and thanks for your patience!!

No apology at all necessary man. I used that model for nearly a decade, and it worked very well once i figured it out. Fire me a message tomorrow.

View attachment 937569
The girls (and redheaded stepchild SD)

A bit more :naughtystep::naughtystep: on the 2 sativa's so my fav Ruby girl can stand pretty and proud in waiting to be impregnated by said SD after I put him in solitary confinement...

It rubs the lotion on it's skin... Wait.. no.

/f6 runs

Sweet man!

Looking luscious buddy!
View attachment 937569
The girls (and redheaded stepchild SD)

A bit more :naughtystep::naughtystep: on the 2 sativa's so my fav Ruby girl can stand pretty and proud in waiting to be impregnated by said SD after I put him in solitary confinement...

It rubs the lotion on it's skin... Wait.. no.

/f6 runs

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sweet man!
It's almost a yawn..

Without trying to be a smart arse.. it's almost to easy, I see people struggling and feel for them. Even tucking these girls are velvety, literally no spots or deteriorating leaves, even old sun ones.

Don't get me wrong, I have issues from time to time but count myself a lucky grower, maintenance is relitivley light and the main issue I have is keeping them under control...

A good problem to have I guess. Fk autos are awesome to watch, I'm deliberately trying to slow down and control the more vigorous sativias and that makes it fun!

It's almost a yawn..

Without trying to be a smart arse.. it's almost to easy, I see people struggling and feel for them. Even tucking these girls are velvety, literally no spots or deteriorating leaves, even old sun ones.

Don't get me wrong, I have issues from time to time but count myself a lucky grower, maintenance is relitivley light and the main issue I have is keeping them under control...

A good problem to have I guess. Fk autos are awesome to watch, I'm deliberately trying to slow down and control the more vigorous sativias and that makes it fun!

Grow outdoors...there is always some challenge going on!!

Water outage!! Oh no! System problem?

I often wonder about the MP ratings on cameras...i mean my old 790 is only 10MP and even on smaller frame sizes it takes crazy good pics. Several of todays mid range are only 12MP and some (Olympus TG5) take some of the absolute best macros.(for a compact camera i mean not dslr)

Power was cut to my well pump on Sunday. Still not restored. Been a bit of a struggle to keep up with basic needs. I could go to the store and buy gallons of water in plastic jugs, but I really don't want to be adding to the pollution levels any more than I have to.

Been relying on water from the dehumidifier, and by itself it's more than enough to keep the 'still fed and more than enough water for nutes. Also more than enough to keep enough filtered water for cooking/drinking.

The rest of the things that need water (like flushing a toilet) are the challenge.

If it's not back tomorrow, I will have to start to haul water home. As I said, I really don't want to go down that path.

Sweet....into flower!! Dinafem Critical in the partial sun garden(7 hours of direct sun), fence on the right is 4feet.
DSCN0240.JPG

I haven't had to many problems yet either, but I'm sure that they will come. I think its just getting the basics right as well as reading this forum constantly for 6 months and trying to learn from others mistakes. Agree on autos being great i started running them because i thought it would be fun in the winter, now I'm not sure if I will worry about photos at all!
It's almost a yawn..

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Power was cut to my well pump on Sunday. Still not restored. Been a bit of a struggle to keep up with basic needs. I could go to the store and buy gallons of water in plastic jugs, but I really don't want to be adding to the pollution levels any more than I have to.

Been relying on water from the dehumidifier, and by itself it's more than enough to keep the 'still fed and more than enough water for nutes. Also more than enough to keep enough filtered water for cooking/drinking.

The rest of the things that need water (like flushing a toilet) are the challenge.

If it's not back tomorrow, I will have to start to haul water home. As I said, I really don't want to go down that path.
That's harsh man, but good thing you have your head around it.

Water is the real deal, our plants, us, sanitation etc.. when you think about it, mind blown. And bottled water and moving it, etc lots of negitives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back