Status
Not open for further replies.
Used them ages ago and didn't rate them

I try to go for mostly organicly derived nutes these days. The H&G were a bit like the old blue and pink chem notes back in the day but maybe a different thing now.

I’ll be intrested too know what ypur final choice will be, if ypu will any too go down that route, check nova nutrients, and there’s another one mills. Which is organically derived and mineral.

There’s a new brand aswelll, called shogun, here in uk it’s spread like wild fire, don’t know if there any good or not.
The sensi range was recommended to me, and I use the bio diesel (guano) but the rest of thier range is mineral.

My system is very focused to microbes and root symbyisim so I try and be careful to choose comparable products.

A longer term project is to produce my own organically derived NPK nutes in batches :thumbsup:

f6

@the green bandit

Hey mate here is a pic of that chemdawg, it looks like it is just about to flower.

Anyway help all! A good problem to have with my autos, it’s going to get to tall for the light, I might build a bamboo cage around it to stretch the lowers out then monster cropping the top????? What do y’all think about this??
2f179e99883fac5d50e45e3b6c32a6c2.jpg
25c036aefb9d7d9dcffbf84832790f8d.jpg

Nuggets

My girls are foxtailing hella, just looked at trichs and most were clear.. but the website says it was supposed to finish 4 days ago and i swear it gots like a week and a half atleast or something, its a 100% indica too

@the green bandit

Hey mate here is a pic of that chemdawg, it looks like it is just about to flower.

Anyway help all! A good problem to have with my autos, it’s going to get to tall for the light, I might build a bamboo cage around it to stretch the lowers out then monster cropping the top????? What do y’all think about this??
2f179e99883fac5d50e45e3b6c32a6c2.jpg
25c036aefb9d7d9dcffbf84832790f8d.jpg

Nuggets

I'm a slack trainer but have 2 vigorous sativia Dom's so I've just cranked them over, will probably employ a 1/3 size curved tomato tressle and just tie off to that.. I did top one but it's not slowing down and pretty sure there are 14 or so nodes already..

I'm a slack trainer but have 2 vigorous sativia Dom's so I've just cranked them over, will probably employ a 1/3 size curved tomato tressle and just tie off to that.. I did top one but it's not showing down and pretty sure there are 14 or so nodes already..

Yeah sweet, I think I’ll crank her over after her next water [emoji97][emoji106]

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back