Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s sounds cool,

Why you not using micro ?
TBH, I pH perfect every time and never have much issue. I'm kinda lucky in that I've had great results, very few issues (unless I created them) and above average yields! Been doing it a while now, although training is a weak point..

As these 2 look like getting OSize I thought I'd best get pro active!

Looking for a replacement of the GH nutes but I have a bit to use up yet.

I better head to sleep. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Sucks not having water, and the longer it goes on the more it sucks.

Hopefully tomorrow.

Peace.
Have a good evening bud!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@fettled6 have you made your tincture yet?

Not yet bro,

Have the immature buds from the 2lt bottle grow in an Uber eats bag, should be dry now. Will try and see what the potency is like and use that and pad the rest out with the least offensive bag weed I can get (some of this shit I'm really dubious of)

Not yet bro,

Have the immature buds from the 2lt bottle grow in an Uber eats bag, should be dry now. Will try and see what the potency is like and use that and pad the rest out with the least offensive bag weed I can get (some of this shit I'm really dubious of)
I made mine out of some bag weed that I had and it turned out pretty potent,3.5 ml nearly blew my socks off!! I can't wait to try it out with some good quality home grown. I'm sure it will be more potent as bag weed up here is pretty shit!

Going to send Mrs f6 to outer space! [emoji106]

She's the one that really needs it, Osteo arthritis in the back and some other stuff lol
I'm sure it will help her with pain management, since I started taking it i feel like a teenager again!

I made mine out of some bag weed that I had and it turned out pretty potent,3.5 ml nearly blew my socks off!! I can't wait to try it out with some good quality home grown. I'm sure it will be more potent as bag weed up here is pretty shit!

I guess with the decarb process making it out of bag weed is no worse than smoking it.

We have "Asian" bag weed here which somehow makes it's way from OS in containers that get fumigation, it's a familiar smell and taste on the pallet to when in my work we open an overseas container.

Plenty of suppliers both have nfi how to grow and bag weed can be potent but horrible and rip into the lungs something creul! Not to mention the general old lady smell fragrance I put down to pesticides or neem oils used in excess or to mask the onset of mould.. dickheads will do anything to preserve a crop

I would never vape anything I didn't grow myself, I mean it's not getting burned, just vaporized... Fuck that, mould or pesticides..

At least our international chums can get reputable dispensary weed to consume how they wish.

Weed culture here is fucking shite, seriously no one has a clue..

/end rant

:pass:

Gonna smoke some 2lt bottle popcorn haha! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back