Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike20132 @chefdave @the green bandit Apparently we keep missing each other this evening. Got another semi problem to ask about.......remember Mike, last night I asked you what the pH of distilled water should be........you replied around 7 which is what I thought......but when I tested it with my new meter it came up with a reading of 5.9! Even with Wally Mart 88cent distilled water, I don't think so! I then tested my county water.......8.92! Again, I don't think so! According to the county water commission report the pH averages 7.2-7.4! Decided to check calibration of pH pen......mixed up the 6. whatever solution stuck the pen in and pushed the calibrate button and held it for 5 seconds as per instructions.......nothing happened! It is supposed to flash 6. whatever and then stop on the pH........I think I must have a defective pen! It has a warranty of 1 year but I don't have time to deal with that crap, so I just ordered another brand from Amagone. It will be here Friday evening. In the meantime, should I just keep feeding the distilled water? The plants seem to be doing OK on it so far.
From what I've seen other's post the PH reading of distilled or R/O water are always off as they don't have the solids. Once you've added nutes then you'll get a proper reading

I guess with the decarb process making it out of bag weed is no worse than smoking it.

We have "Asian" bag weed here which somehow makes it's way from OS in containers that get fumigation, it's a familiar smell and taste on the pallet to when in my work we open an overseas container.

Plenty of suppliers both have nfi how to grow and bag weed can be potent but horrible and rip into the lungs something creul! Not to mention the general old lady smell fragrance I put down to pesticides or neem oils used in excess or to mask the onset of mould.. dickheads will do anything to preserve a crop

I would never vape anything I didn't grow myself, I mean it's not getting burned, just vaporized... Fuck that, mould or pesticides..

At least our international chums can get reputable dispensary weed to consume how they wish.

Weed culture here is fucking shite, seriously no one has a clue..

/end rant

:pass:

Gonna smoke some 2lt bottle popcorn haha! :crying:
I'm hearing you on the bag weed, it sounds similar to the stuff going around up here. The lack of quality weed in recent times was a big factor in growing my own. I hate to hand over good money for garbage! It won't be too much longer and i hope to never have to buy cannabis ever again.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

TBH, I pH perfect every time and never have much issue. I'm kinda lucky in that I've had great results, very few issues (unless I created them) and above average yields! Been doing it a while now, although training is a weak point..

As these 2 look like getting OSize I thought I'd best get pro active!

Looking for a replacement of the GH nutes but I have a bit to use up yet.

What’s on your mind ?

Yh that crap we’re there owned by miracle grow or somethig.....

Oh I’ve heard of b.a.c, that’s a uk company...

What you reckon about house and garden for base nutes...

Yh that crap we’re there owned by miracle grow or somethig.....

Oh I’ve heard of b.a.c, that’s a uk company...

What you reckon about house and garden for base nutes...
Used them ages ago and didn't rate them

I try to go for mostly organicly derived nutes these days. The H&G were a bit like the old blue and pink chem nutes back in the day but maybe a different thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back