Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sweet, I think I’ll crank her over after her next water [emoji97][emoji106]

Nuggets

The trick seems to be with autos is let them get well established, then trim and train before they get to Woody

At least that's my experience

If that's perlite, you might want to be gentle. You don't want to tip the entire plant over, just bend it.

My spiritwalker is fully rooted into clay balls, the cirtis noir not so much and im being more gentle with her

The trick seems to be with autos is let them get well established, then trim and train before they get to Woody

At least that's my experience

Yeah right, I agree, or now you’ve brought my attention to it I do, I’ve had a few, get messy when trying to bend woody weed.

Nuggets

Edit: this plant was started in its final pot[emoji106]

@the green bandit

Hey mate here is a pic of that chemdawg, it looks like it is just about to flower.

Anyway help all! A good problem to have with my autos, it’s going to get to tall for the light, I might build a bamboo cage around it to stretch the lowers out then monster cropping the top????? What do y’all think about this??
2f179e99883fac5d50e45e3b6c32a6c2.jpg
25c036aefb9d7d9dcffbf84832790f8d.jpg

Nuggets

How much do you guys reckon (roughly) a plant line this should yield???

Nuggets

Beautiful healthy looking plant buddy, I'm no good to give advice on training them i have only tied one down and it looks like i did it blindfolded!!
@the green bandit

Hey mate here is a pic of that chemdawg, it looks like it is just about to flower.

Anyway help all! A good problem to have with my autos, it’s going to get to tall for the light, I might build a bamboo cage around it to stretch the lowers out then monster cropping the top????? What do y’all think about this??
2f179e99883fac5d50e45e3b6c32a6c2.jpg
25c036aefb9d7d9dcffbf84832790f8d.jpg

Nuggets

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

You can tell I'm a noob, i was down smoking a joint with my girls this arvo and thought it would be nice to get 15 grams of my first and an ounce of my second girl. My first is in the orange 20l bucket my second is in the white bucket
I spew if I don't get circa 200g dry from any given plant
179c79fb8e429ac282535df78d46df48.jpg

You can tell I'm a noob, i was down smoking a joint with my girls this arvo and thought it would be nice to get 15 grams of my first and an ounce of my second girl. My first is in the orange 20l bucket my second is in the white bucket
179c79fb8e429ac282535df78d46df48.jpg

I'm hydro so different strokes for different folks!

Photos I would get 400g dry per plant and ran 2x under 1k HID

Auto with the right strain I could get that but run 4x for variety and still see good yields

You can get big yields out of autos too if that's what you want. I just got 800 grams dry + of a single run with four large plants and two small in a 4 x 4 area. I have seen guys on here regularly get 300 gram plants. Strain and effort by the grower can do a lot!
I actually like doing the smaller plants myself as they are much less effort. Big plants, big work!

You can get big yields out of autos too if that's what you want. I just got 800 grams dry + of a single run with four large plants and two small in a 4 x 4 area. I have seen guys on here regularly get 300 gram plants. Strain and effort by the grower can do a lot!
I actually like doing the smaller plants myself as they are much less effort. Big plants, big work!
For sure! Not chasing those mega yields but welcome them when I don't croud myself! My best auto was 336g and aquaponic! Next was 331g but in a group of 4 competing for space and light

G per Watt is my current measure, 1.6gpw is my best so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back