Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it might be my cheapest solution for my heat issues right now
Can you give me some more info on your setup/problem? I might be able to help a little. I am not a physicist, nor a chemist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
:pass:

It's a S.O.D.K. from mephisto, I have a mephisto lighting bolt scrog I made to Prolly scrog one gold glue.
Very cool. Let me know how it works out.

Very cool. Let me know how it works out.
1531880800967..jpg

Been awhile. Thanks for that tune!

I had a similar revelation. All the good parts of edibles (sudden offset, long duration) with a pretty good smokey stone too. I am moving away from smoking in general, so vaping and tinctures are my future.

Yeah, I thought the link I put in went to charlotte's angel. Also saw a 20% CBD strain from a breeder I've never heard of. I went with DP for the rep.

Not sure what good flushing will do for buds slated for tincture or extract. Given how the plant takes up nutrients in the first place, I am not really convinced flushing before chop does anything besides starve the plant. That is not to say that the stress does not have some positive effect, but I think that's about all flushing really does.

Ok let me point out one study in Russia, where they use cannabis plants as way too extract radiation from the ground, so this clearly proves it attracts all the nasties from the ground.

A lot of fertilisers contain heavy metals which if smoked could cause a lot of damage too the human body, one off the many harmfull heavy metals in fertilisers is arsenic. and it’s really important too use pure phrousphous as this heavy metal can cause cancer, that’s why some company’s use the purest available.

People flush in the ripening phase which some flushing agents assist the flushing process while not totally starving the plant. A company called rate dankness seeds ctually recommended flushing for over 15 days,

Ever smoked cannabis that ashes black, and has hard hash, that’s unflushed bud.

I only recommended this flushing method as you mentioned you wanted something for ypur daughter too be safe, starting with unflushed cannabis ain’t a good idea,

I also wanted ypu too know, that also growing the cannabis mold and pesticide free would be recommednded also.

If growing out in the open totally organic, there no need too flush.

It’s 3 the morning, just too let ypu guys knows, I need sleep.

Ok let me point out one study in Russia, where they use cannabis plants as way too extract radiation from the ground, so this clearly proves it attracts all the nasties from the ground.

A lot of fertilisers contain heavy metals which if smoked could cause a lot of damage too the human body like arsenic. and it’s really important too use pure as this can cause cancer.

People flush in the ripening phase which some flushing agents assist the flushing process while not totally starving the plant.

Ever smoked cannabis that ashes black, that ain’t good.

I only recommended this flushing method as you mentioned you wanted something for ypur daughter too be safe, starting with unflushed cannabis ain’t a good idea,

I also wanted ypu too know, that also growing the cannabis mold and pesticide free would be recommednded also.

It’s 3 I the morning, excuse my wavy talk lol
Heavy metals (and I don't want to sound like I am arguing with you on this - we share the same concerns) would not come out in a solvent extraction. Solvent extractions are done in organic chemistry all the time as much for what the solvent can dissolve as for what it cannot.

I am all for being safe. Pesticides are not even a consideration. To me it's just crazy to intentionally poison something you are intending to consume. Even with everclear as the solvent, you have some water. Pesticides are generally pretty water soluble. Especially the more nasty ones.

As an example, I am considering tossing some sodium into the extracted tincture specifically to eliminate the water and force the soluents to precipitate out and filter them off.

Also, the evil scientist in me wants to concentrate the tincture down to the point where it is completely saturated with CBD. Make the dose a few drops over a few ml. Would make it a bit easier to handle for someone with an intolerance for ethanol.

Can you give me some more info on your setup/problem? I might be able to help a little. I am not a physicist, nor a chemist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
:pass:

I live in a hot state, i have chinese lights (mistake). They run very hot, i am super broke so i cant afford a portable AC or stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back