Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let me point out one study in Russia, where they use cannabis plants as way too extract radiation from the ground, so this clearly proves it attracts all the nasties from the ground.

A lot of fertilisers contain heavy metals which if smoked could cause a lot of damage too the human body, one off the many harmfull heavy metals in fertilisers is arsenic. and it’s really important too use pure phrousphous as this heavy metal can cause cancer, that’s why some company’s use the purest available.

People flush in the ripening phase which some flushing agents assist the flushing process while not totally starving the plant. A company called rate dankness seeds ctually recommended flushing for over 15 days,

Ever smoked cannabis that ashes black, and has hard hash, that’s unflushed bud.

I only recommended this flushing method as you mentioned you wanted something for ypur daughter too be safe, starting with unflushed cannabis ain’t a good idea,

I also wanted ypu too know, that also growing the cannabis mold and pesticide free would be recommednded also.

If growing out in the open totally organic, there no need too flush.

It’s 3 the morning, just too let ypu guys knows, I need sleep.

For what it's worth, there is some debate on the need for flusing. Science seems to support flushing being not necessary, while lots and LOTS of cannabis growers and smokers will tell you they can taste the difference.

Good read on it over in @pop22 's Mythbustin' section of the forums: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/
:jointman:

:baked:

It’s cool man

Time for bed my head feels like a bowling ball.

No worries mike, I have limited experiance in extraction field....

But I was answering your initial statement p, I find flushing pointless, I didn’t realise solvent extraction was safe on all buds, regardless of flushed or being unflushed,

I did also read somewhere where plant dna can be changed with chemicals.... but leave all that lol

I just hope you make some good quality oil for your girl, I’m making some oil for my wife, and when your heating it up most nasties should disappear... so I understand ypur post totally. :cools:

Anyway to save this plant? Came home to her wilted and bone dry...immediately gave water but she hasn’t bounced back at all. First pic is her a few hours earlier.
FD235528-3A0E-466E-B5B5-7EAC359AFAB7.jpeg
3C24E183-6F7A-4502-A2FF-6471EF297629.jpeg
F4E060FD-C263-48E2-AD01-C282D1335DD1.jpeg

I live in a hot state, i have chinese lights (mistake). They run very hot, i am super broke so i cant afford a portable AC or stuff like that
So you have more than one? Assuming you have two, have you considered running them on separate timers? Alternating 12 on 12 off between them would make sure that there are no dark hours, and at least some of your plants would be under 100% lights 12 hours a day. Just a thought.

For what it's worth, there is some debate on the need for flusing. Science seems to support flushing being not necessary, while lots and LOTS of cannabis growers and smokers will tell you they can taste the difference.

Good read on it over in @pop22 's Mythbustin' section of the forums: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/
:jointman:

One of my favorite threads on the subject!

:baked:

It’s cool man

Time for bed my head feels like a bowling ball.

No worries mike, I have limited experiance in extraction field....

But I was answering your initial statement p, I find flushing pointless, I didn’t realise solvent extraction was safe on all buds, regardless of flushed or being unflushed,

I did also read somewhere where plant dna can be changed with chemicals.... but leave all that lol

I just hope you make some good quality oil for your girl, I’m making some oil for my wife, and when your heating it up most nasties should disappear... so I understand ypur post totally. :cools:

Sleep well, friend. I really dig the positive vibes.

Anyway to save this plant? Came home to her wilted and bone dry...immediately gave water but she hasn’t bounced back at all. First pic is her a few hours earlier.
View attachment 931564 View attachment 931565 View attachment 931566

I wouldn't give up yet. I've seen remarkable recoveries.

:drool: outstanding Ash brudda! That training paid off hugely- :d5:... I let mine roll as is, and it did some strange long-stretching between a couple nodes,...:shrug:.... right next to her, the Cosmic Queen went high-gravity squat! :shrug::shrug: .... I don't get it,...:doh: :haha: ... I see CQ generally being bushy, but OD usually doesn't go beam-happy like this with so few nodes, does it?
od2.jpg
od4.jpg
cq1.jpg

:pass:... all's well enough, thanks Mikey! .... puzzling over these results,.. not complaining, this is my first real tent after all, but to see such opposite growth patterns, strain differences aside, is a bit odd,...:biggrin: ... Time for Waira to get busy with proper training and pruning! That OD really did just explode on me though,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back