Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have more than one? Assuming you have two, have you considered running them on separate timers? Alternating 12 on 12 off between them would make sure that there are no dark hours, and at least some of your plants would be under 100% lights 12 hours a day. Just a thought

I have 3 but I had to take out 2 of them. The temp was pushing 95f+ and that was before it got hot here. My house stays between 71-73. Except the room with the tent. That room is getting hot from all the air I'm extracting

:drool: outstanding Ash brudda! That training paid off hugely- :d5:... I let mine roll as is, and it did some strange long-stretching between a couple nodes,...:shrug:.... right next to her, the Cosmic Queen went high-gravity squat! :shrug::shrug: .... I don't get it,...:doh: :haha: ... I see CQ generally being bushy, but OD usually doesn't go beam-happy like this with so few nodes, does it?View attachment 931567 View attachment 931568 View attachment 931569

Just saw the Tappin' Roots in the foreground and have to say that stuff is pretty wicked.

Man....thinkings looking pretty damn good over here on day 102!!
Bubba Island Kush Dutch Passion
IMG_7738.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_7743.JPG

Dutch Passion Think Fast
IMG_7742.JPG

Think Fast main stalk
IMG_7745.JPG

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7741.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.