Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 Also you should know I *did* see your original question. I spent about an hour trying to figure out what the hell a "jungle river prime" membership was. Then I went to bed and forgot about it.

:pass:
Sorry dude, Amazon prime....did know if we were supposed to mention non sponser company names!

Listen to Dicky Betts' slide guitar!!!

IMG_20180717_212853.jpg
Well it's gonna be a full house before long
Strawberry nuggets, double grape, headbanger, white crack, 2 gold glue, sodk, forum stomper, fire glue.

Last edited:
Well it's gonna be a full house before long
Strawberry nuggets, double grape, headbanger, white crack, 2 gold glue, sodk, forum stomper, fire glue.
View attachment 931545 Well it's gonna be a full house before long
Strawberry nuggets is only 2 weeks old from popping shes healthy from the azos mycos extreme garden mycos

I have a Lenovo ideapad 110 and a Vizio D series LED 48" TV. I seem to remember when my son was home from the 'stan the last time, he had a bunch of movies on his laptop and just plugged a cable from his laptop into my TV...that was my old Panasonic Viera, tho'. Oh, do have spare HDMI port!
The laptop also has an HDMI port. Should be able to just connect a cable between them and mirror the display.

Also, ESPN has horrible baseball radio folks. Game is about to get rained out anyway...

The laptop also has an HDMI port. Should be able to just connect a cable between them and mirror the display.

That's what I had hoped....so all I need is a double ended HDMI cable? Thx, MIke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back