Status
Not open for further replies.
Set ups cost a lot of money, electric ain’t cheap, I wouldn’t grow the same strain. Fast buds green crack cbd is the one I’m eyeing up, ive also grow compassion lime and can vouch for its lovely clear headed and lovely orange diesel taste. Lovely high.

This is the CBD strain I am going with... Bought 7 beans about a month ago. The alleged <1% THC is what sold me. 100% of the flowers I grow will be made into very concentrated tincture. And if it's really less than 1% THC, it is completely legal. My goal is to make medicine for my daughter, and I don't want to put her at any risk.

Also, I will use it in combination with tincture made from high THC strains to make what I hope are some interesting blends.

Fun times in the works for this winter! :cheers:

I have 2 mugs.......both large.....one is plain blue glaze..........the other well, you know those Japanese scroll paintings? The real delicate water colors of landscapes, flowers. etc. I love those paintings! Found this mug on jungle river that has a painting like that of cherry tree branches and leaves wrapped around the outside of the mug.........then when you add a hot liquid, the cherry tree bursts into bloom with pink flowers.....I thought it was pretty neat. I'm sitting here drinking my last coffee from it....no more caffeine after midnight 'cause of this test I have to take tomorrow........test isn't 'til 1pm.....I will be in acute withdrawal by then!
Arrrrrrrrgh!

This is the CBD strain I am going with... Bought 7 beans about a month ago. The alleged <1% THC is what sold me. 100% of the flowers I grow will be made into very concentrated tincture. And if it's really less than 1% THC, it is completely legal. My goal is to make medicine for my daughter, and I don't want to put her at any risk.

Also, I will use it in combination with tincture made from high THC strains to make what I hope are some interesting blends.

Fun times in the works for this winter! :cheers:

Hey Mike, did you see my earlier post to you re connecting laptop to TV?

Been awhile. Thanks for that tune!

being a long time recreational smoker eejit,i made a tincture recently,blew my head off in a very different way,relaxed on another level.
:pighug:

I had a similar revelation. All the good parts of edibles (sudden offset, long duration) with a pretty good smokey stone too. I am moving away from smoking in general, so vaping and tinctures are my future.

Compassion lime isn’t 1 percent.. ? You mean charlettes angel.

You can get food grade solvents too make the oil with.......

A good flush until ppms from the drained water is the same as your sink water, is when you know you have proper flushed buds.

Yeah, I thought the link I put in went to charlotte's angel. Also saw a 20% CBD strain from a breeder I've never heard of. I went with DP for the rep.

Not sure what good flushing will do for buds slated for tincture or extract. Given how the plant takes up nutrients in the first place, I am not really convinced flushing before chop does anything besides starve the plant. That is not to say that the stress does not have some positive effect, but I think that's about all flushing really does.

Hey Mike, did you see my earlier post to you re connecting laptop to TV?
Must have missed it, or I would have certainly replied... what was the jist of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back