Status
Not open for further replies.
Second-to-last seed order for awhile just came in!

View attachment 931503

Ordered three apiece, got 5 - plus the 5 freebies.

Normally with freebies, and especially if it's a strain I can't pick, it wnds up being something I might try someday... assuming its autofem.

But with Mephisto freebies.... those get placed immediately in queue. I have no clue what strain they sent. But whatever it is, I am pretty sure it's going to kick ass.

2 executive strains mate.... I feel ypur pain.... about the unlabelled freebies...

Evening all.

A little update on my CBD auto compassion lime that doesn't seem to be flowering.

I've put it on a 12/12 (in shed/garden!) and I thought I'd drop a line to Dutch Passion so see if they had any other advice.

I had a lovely conversation with one of the Dutch Passion people that ended up with them saying they'd send me more seeds!

Wow how cool is that?! I wasn't contacting them to make a complaint or to try and get a freebie in any way, it was just to see if they had any tips so to end up getting some free seeds is awesome.

Thanks Dutch Passion, you guys rock!

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Set ups cost a lot of money, electric ain’t cheap, I wouldn’t grow the same strain. Fast buds green crack cbd is the one I’m eyeing up, ive also grow compassion lime and can vouch for its lovely clear headed and lovely orange diesel taste. Lovely high.

a kettle wont last me much more than a year im a kinda sore on them.
2 executive strains mate.... I feel ypur pain.... about the unlabelled freebies...
should have something wrote on the vial itself.
:pighug:

Great pic, ozone! Is that your pupster?

Yup...my vicious little attack Shih Tzu. (kidding...he's actually a pretty mellow old lap dog)

IMG_4963.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back