Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like starter bushy..l.l

Just had, fries, donner kebabs, sheesh kebab, Nan and milk tea. :eyebrows:
I'm trying to loose little weight and since family is diabetic making a change in our eating. I still do cheat from time to time as it's hard when you get the craving. I'd take what you just had right now as we don't know how this is going to turn out. But who know if might be great.

Ypu must spend a lot on food like myself,
Only pick up things when on sale. Instead of buying more we need to just use what we already have. That's the downfall of a deep freeze you end up packing it full and never remember whats all in there.

I'm trying to loose little weight and since family is diabetic making a change in our eating. I still do cheat from time to time as it's hard when you get the craving. I'd take what you just had right now as we don't know how this is going to turn out. But who know if might be great.

Ypu can avoid a lot of illnesses through eating healthy, something like 80 percent.

47DA2F4A-2369-4818-ABCC-136BEF44BC52.png
I use picked a bunch of nutes, I’m just pissed off at all nute companies so I bought loads of random shit lol... just house and garden was selected....

Well not sure how this low carb lasagna is going to turn out. Using blanched cabbage leafs as noodles then all the normal fixings and for meat using thin sliced chicken breast that's been partially cooked in a Italian seasoning brown butter sauce.
Sounds like it will work to me. Hard to go wrong with lasagna.

Only pick up things when on sale. Instead of buying more we need to just use what we already have. That's the downfall of a deep freeze you end up packing it full and never remember whats all in there.
If you have a good vacuum sealer, I have meats that have lasted years in hard freeze. Not quite as good as fresh, but there is no way you would know they were in the dark corner of my freezer for at least 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back