Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a good vacuum sealer, I have meats that have lasted years in hard freeze. Not quite as good as fresh, but there is no way you would know they were in the dark corner of my freezer for at least 4 years.
We have one of the Food Saver vacuum sealers. We're trying not to pack it so full now so food can get rotated.

Folks, I've got some stuff to do so I'm going to depart for the evening. Good night, Mike, Bushy, and Melt. Talk with you tomorrow.........have a good peaceful night!

You changed your tag line back...........you know, I don't think hardly anyone noticed to begin with........tag lines just seem to fade into the background after a while.......you see what you expect to see!

I changed to something new. I figured if I left it that way too long I'd forget the joke myself.

Thank you

How ypu doing bro ?

Not too bad. Two more days left in my vacation from work. Should be dropping a Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets in a few days, too. How about you?

We have one of the Food Saver vacuum sealers. We're trying not to pack it so full now so food can get rotated.

I need more freezer space. That was my original thought. Then I realized that if I need more freezer space, then I am buying food faster than I can eat it. Used to buy larger quantities of meat for the cheaper price, with the assumption that they will keep for a long time sealed up in the freezer. For me, anyway, the problem with that is that as long as there is space to fill, I will be buying things to fill it with.

I feel your pain with the freezer space Mike, i have 2 large freezers that are all ways full and I am thinking i need a third. I try to rotate the top to the bottom every few months so I don't forget what is in there

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I feel your pain with the freezer space Mike, i have 2 large freezers that are all ways full and I am thinking i need a third. I try to rotate the top to the bottom every few months so I don't forget what is in there

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I suppose having too much food is a problem well worth having....

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back