Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got bad news...the wife's parents are coming to stay for 10 days at the end of August! Thank God for tincture

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I hear ya there! Nothing like tincture to get one through the time of no smoking..

:crying:

I hear ya there! Nothing like tincture to get one through the time of no smoking..

:crying:
The worst is the spare bedroom was going to be my drying room and i will have plants due to come down around then! To put up with the mother in law will nearly require a 3ml dose!!

The worst is the spare bedroom was going to be my drying room and i will have plants due to come down around then! To put up with the mother in law will nearly require a 3ml dose!!

LOL - should make for interesting conversation

I wonder how large a joint I can roll in this rolling machine... Tuesday is my last day of vacation. I believe I will answer that question the morning of that day.

I'm terrible at rolling big joints, if i want to roll anything bigger than a cigarette i use RAW pre made cones i hope you are enjoying your time off
I wonder how large a joint I can roll in this rolling machine... Tuesday is my last day of vacation. I believe I will answer that question the morning of that day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back