Status
Not open for further replies.
Final just went into jars today, now still have to burp couple days and get the cure on. But wow does the Dark Devil smell so good right now. I pop the jar and it's like a fruit salad covered in honey.

Whoa! Can't wait!!

I made a double batch out of a 1/4 oz, i must say I was skeptical of its effects until I tried it. Started with 2ml was pretty baked then decided to go for a real ride on the dragon and took another 1.5ml and was a space cadet!! 1.5 ml seems to be a good day time dose

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I would honestly switch to tincture as my primary intake method, but I do so enjoy slowly smoking a nice flavorful joint..

Final just went into jars today, now still have to burp couple days and get the cure on. But wow does the Dark Devil smell so good right now. I pop the jar and it's like a fruit salad covered in honey.
No better feeling that admiring the sparkly flowers in the jar...

I'm doing pretty good today, just waiting on the final estimate on getting our truck fixed. Then I might be down in the dumps thinking about why it has to cost so much. How's things your way?
Things are going well my way, just got the bulldozer back from getting work done to it in town this morning so I should be back at work tomorrow. I hope that your truck is an easy fix and not too expensive, break downs are a bitch

I would honestly switch to tincture as my primary intake method, but I do so enjoy slowly smoking a nice flavorful joint..
Since taking a 1.5ml dose this morning i have only smoked half a joint. It really slows down my need to smoke. I haven't felt this good in years the effect on pain is definitely better than just smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back