Status
Not open for further replies.
Question......when these plants pop through to the light........what is a good height to start my grow light at? It's an 1800W Chinese COB........I was thinking about 30" and adjust from there..........what say you folks?

No, dimmer or veg setting......I think next time I will get a couple of CFLs for the seedling stage.

I wouldn't go too crazy with any additional lighting. Just keep the COB pretty far away from the seedling until it's put on a little mass. I keep mine 4 feet away until the plant is about 4 sets of leaves in. Want to make sure it's able to move enough water to keep itself cool.

Even better than earlier today, think you got the hang of that camera

Not even sure what I did different, besides change to 16:9. The images looked rather small for what was supposed to be 20 megapixels. They do look better, though.

Some stellar pics you got @Mike20132

Nearly fell into the tent holding the camera over a flower near the back.

@Mike20132 What camera did ya get
Canon PowerShot SX420 IS. Trying to work out how to get it to send the pics right to my PC instead of having to relay them through some cloud service. Once that's sorted, I'll feel better about using it for canna shots.

Hey Mike how you been? I finally got the booze for tincture on Saturday, i made a batch Saturday night. It really is strong stuff!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Awesome! A little goes a long way, indeed. What impresses me is the efficiency of the whole thing. There is clearly more of the desired goodies getting into the body through tincture than smoking/vaping. Makes sense, too. I think a lot more is wasted in exhaled smoke/vapor than people realize. First batch of tincture I made was from 1/8th of an ounce. In bud form, that MIGHT last me three or four days. The tincture made from it knocked me on my ass every day for two weeks.

Awesome! A little goes a long way, indeed. What impresses me is the efficiency of the whole thing. There is clearly more of the desired goodies getting into the body through tincture than smoking/vaping. Makes sense, too. I think a lot more is wasted in exhaled smoke/vapor than people realize. First batch of tincture I made was from 1/8th of an ounce. In bud form, that MIGHT last me three or four days. The tincture made from it knocked me on my ass every day for two weeks.
I made a double batch out of a 1/4 oz, i must say I was skeptical of its effects until I tried it. Started with 2ml was pretty baked then decided to go for a real ride on the dragon and took another 1.5ml and was a space cadet!! 1.5 ml seems to be a good day time dose

Hey bushmaster how have you been?

I'm doing pretty good today, just waiting on the final estimate on getting our truck fixed. Then I might be down in the dumps thinking about why it has to cost so much. How's things your way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back