Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was kinda surprised myself.....I thought it wouldn't happen until tomorrow.....I guess it was the Led Zeppelin shot glass!
I might have to get a Led Zeppelin shot glass i just checked the seeds i put in paper towel yesterday and only 1 has cracked so far, you are off to a good start

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I might have to get a Led Zeppelin shot glass i just checked the seeds i put in paper towel yesterday and only 1 has cracked so far, you are off to a good start

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Couldn't hurt! Might have been the Wal-Mart distilled water or their 88 cent a roll paper towels, tho'!!

Question......when these plants pop through to the light........what is a good height to start my grow light at? It's an 1800W Chinese COB........I was thinking about 30" and adjust from there..........what say you folks?

Question......when these plants pop through to the light........what is a good height to start my grow light at? It's an 1800W Chinese COB........I was thinking about 30" and adjust from there..........what say you folks?
He bro 30-36 for seedling is fine. does that light have a dimmer or less light (veg switch)? If not. no harm just using more electric than needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back