Status
Not open for further replies.
Since taking a 1.5ml dose this morning i have only smoked half a joint. It really slows down my need to smoke. I haven't felt this good in years the effect on pain is definitely better than just smoking

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Same here. I find one joint lasts me all day and into the night if accompanied by a healthy dose of tincture.

While I know it is here somewhere, I cannot find the replacement recirculation pump I was going to swap out. So I had to order some more. If they get here on time, I'll be dropping a Strawberry Nuggets into some DI on Tuesday...

Well not sure how this low carb lasagna is going to turn out. Using blanched cabbage leafs as noodles then all the normal fixings and for meat using thin sliced chicken breast that's been partially cooked in a Italian seasoning brown butter sauce.

Well not sure how this low carb lasagna is going to turn out. Using blanched cabbage leafs as noodles then all the normal fixings and for meat using thin sliced chicken breast that's been partially cooked in a Italian seasoning brown butter sauce.

Sounds like starter bushy..l.l

Just had, fries, donner kebabs, sheesh kebab, Nan and milk tea. :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back