Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe DE dusted on the flowers because it seems like they love to overnight inside the squash, pumpkin, etc. big bell shaped flowers. Another option would be to introduce some native tree frogs, I bet they eat plenty of bugs like that.
Not really any tree frogs out here in the desert, but we got toads and a whole lot of ladybugs this year.

Awesome!! Proud of you Brother!! Looking forward to those Hempy Buckets
Gonna be interesting, for sure! I just hope I can keep up with things.......it sucks having to stop to rest every 15 minutes or so. I hope I at least get a decent amount of smoke.....not looking for massive yield...just a good product!

BT x GWK has a new home
25b827b5c92dfefeb3685f5f1312064c.jpg

That’s just the intro but even that gets me all hyped up
September 11 preseason 1st
Gonna be interesting, for sure! I just hope I can keep up with things.......it sucks having to stop to rest every 15 minutes or so. I hope I at least get a decent amount of smoke.....not looking for massive yield...just a good product!
You will do both:smoking::smoking::smoking::vibe:

Well I need to go back to seeing what the family is doing. Then see if I'm supposed to put in the mounting brackets for the shelving units.

BT x GWK has a new home
25b827b5c92dfefeb3685f5f1312064c.jpg
Dabber your plants and mine are same age almost mine are day24 today. Both of us using mega crop. Im using hps and you got cobs Nice grow man. Like you said a couple of days ago. good light good nut good genetics makes things a whole lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back