Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes whole grow so far MC I don't follow what most due for seedlings I precharge my coco/perlte strong at 500-550ppm of Mc and cal mag Mc around 3g and low dose 2ml of cal mag Im up to 760-800 ppm now. I just started some Liquid kool bloom 0-10-10 for flowering autos in low dose. 5ml

Is that 3Gm/L or Gal?

Are you tapering back your Mega Crop as you add and increase Kool Bloom?
not now I figure I will stay there for autos for next 6 weeks then cut back on MC, and add Dry kool bloom(strong stuff) last 2 weeks for finish Photos are a different story should be feeding 1000-1200 ppm by 2nd week of flower

not now I figure I will stay there for autos for next 6 weeks then cut back on MC, and add Dry kool bloom(strong stuff) last 2 weeks for finish Photos are a different story should be feeding 1000-1200 ppm by 2nd week of flower

Makes sense! Have you talked to Mike today.....he and I seem to be on opposite schedules or something.......or he is vacationing heavy!!!

I need to go learn more about my camera so I can take some decent grow shots. Skelly is going to give me some tips, but I want to have a working knowledge of the thing before I bother him...........Be back in a while.

Time to catch up with you guys/gals...haven't posted in awhile, iam going put up a couple of post, I dont want to flood the page with tons of pics on one post....lol
Hope you all are good and your growing!
First up is Amnesia Skunk by Zamnesia seeds. She was a wonderful grow, simple and she never begged for anything. I did LST her just a bit, but not much. I did do alot of leaf tucking and cutting off lots of fans leaves through the grow
Her colas are very , very dense and heavy and the smell is a mixture of wet forest floor after a light rain along with the slight aroma like a skunk had pissed on it . Get a carbon filter if you plan on growing this and you dont have one.
Her life was spent under Autocobs by @BigSm0 and fed via Blumats autofeeders with Megacrop and sweetcandy by @Greenleaf Nutrients . FFOF with 30% perlite in 3 gal airpot. Started feeding 1gram/gal after first 10 days.

She will be cut down Sunday. Will post more pics of the carnage. Like a dumb ass, I did take pics of all the fan leaves and all her glory before I took pics tonight (last few in this set)

DSC_1055.jpg
DSC_0080.jpg
DSC_0176.jpg
DSC_1004.jpg
DSC_1124.jpg
DSC_1121.jpg
DSC_1119.jpg
DSC_1103.jpg
DSC_1096.jpg

Time to catch up with you guys/gals...haven't posted in awhile, iam going put up a couple of post, I dont want to flood the page with tons of pics on one post....lol
Hope you all are good and your growing!
First up is Amnesia Skunk by Zamnesia seeds. She was a wonderful grow, simple and she never begged for anything. I did LST her just a bit, but not much. I did do alot of leaf tucking and cutting off lots of fans leaves through the grow
Her colas are very , very dense and heavy and the smell is a mixture of wet forest floor after a light rain along with the slight aroma like a skunk had pissed on it . Get a carbon filter if you plan on growing this and you dont have one.
Her life was spent under Autocobs by @BigSm0 and fed via Blumats autofeeders with Megacrop and sweetcandy by @Greenleaf Nutrients . FFOF with 30% perlite in 3 gal airpot. Started feeding 1gram/gal after first 10 days.

She will be cut down Sunday. Will post more pics of the carnage. Like a dumb ass, I did take pics of all the fan leaves and all her glory before I took pics tonight (last few in this set)

View attachment 935675 View attachment 935678 View attachment 935681 View attachment 935682 View attachment 935684 View attachment 935685 View attachment 935686 View attachment 935687 View attachment 935689
Love what I'm seeing man! Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back