Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up....Short Stuff Gorilla
Shes a young one, but she showing off her potential. Shes gonna be a handful!
Waterfarm grow, with Megacrop

Shes at day 28 today. Had a little accident when I was bending some branches, not a big deal, not a complete break , nothing a little tape cant fix.
DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_1113.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg
DSC_1081.jpg

There's a big, empty stretch of land around the rail yard across the street from the police and courts building here in town. Pretty close to my place and walk the dog by there all the time. I keep telling myself that if I ever win the lottery one of my ways of giving a little back is going to be to figure out who owns that piece of land and get them to let me turn it into a huge community gardens project. Something like 50 or as many as we could fit big 4x8(ish) raised beds with plumed in irrigation available that are offered up to deserving families each summer would be a beautiful thing. Maybe put some fencing around to help with deer and such and then cultivate some grapes or berry vine varieties along the fences for a little community fruit. So many possibilities.

:greenthumb:
I hope you get that winning ticket, O!

I was running the regime at a low dose,

Time too bump it at normal feeding mode, time too ramp them girls up

Listen bushy I’ve seen your auto pot grow :thumbsup:

It’s top class, I’m considering them myself with the air dome fixture at the bottom... hydroton and coco mix...

I’m looking into house and garden nutes...

The other day I was mixing a bit of nutes... thinking about safety, all canna products have a safety cap, but advanced nutes haven’t which I found a little shocking. I know ypu keep thease things away from children, but having a bottle called bud candy with a kid licking candy floss with no safety cap it plain stupid.

It’s top class, I’m considering them myself with the air dome fixture at the bottom... hydroton and coco mix...

I’m looking into house and garden nutes...

The other day I was mixing a bit of nutes... thinking about safety, all canna products have a safety cap, but advanced nutes haven’t which I found a little shocking. I know ypu keep thease things away from children, but having a bottle called bud candy with a kid licking candy floss with no safety cap it plain stupid.
What’s nute line ypu using bushy, is it tangs feeding regime cross Hans regime ?
The last 2 autopot grows I just used plain coco and skipped the hydroton clay at the bottom. Same as what Hans did with his grows. For nutrients the 1st grow was with Advance Nutrients Hans/Tangs mixed schedule, then this 2nd grow I just finished I used Megacrop and their supplements (Sweet Candy, Redline, Mother Monarch) and this grow looked alot better then my 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back