Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh!

Mumsie came over and checked out my girls :woohoo1:

Fuck my mum is awesome, she just gives me the eye and sort of goes through the motions of not approving but she loves it.

Mrs f6 has a conniption every time she sees them and how fast they grow.

Autos are amazing to watch grow, like wtf else grows this fast?

Day 13
View attachment 935765

Day 19
View attachment 935766

And they have only just established at day 13 lol

f6
Lol my mother is the same way.

She is finally figuring out that she's been lied to her whole life want the horrors.

Yep, howdy y'all.

Hot as hell out here. Just trying to keep cool either inside with the AC blasting or jump in the pool for a bit. Toking on a little Auto Night Queen(strawberry rocket fuel pheno), and even though she is suppose to be a 90% indica, this little pheno sets the heart a blasting for about 30 minutes and then slowly ramps back down, but her fuel like taste has me thinking that this Night Queen from Dutch Passion has some genetics they aren't still aware of.
Has anyone else encountered a heavy indica that acts like a Sativa?

Yep, howdy y'all.

Hot as hell out here. Just trying to keep cool either inside with the AC blasting or jump in the pool for a bit. Toking on a little Auto Night Queen(strawberry rocket fuel pheno), and even though she is suppose to be a 90% indica, this little pheno sets the heart a blasting for about 30 minutes and then slowly ramps back down, but her fuel like taste has me thinking that this Night Queen from Dutch Passion has some genetics they aren't still aware of.
Has anyone else encountered a heavy indica that acts like a Sativa?

The little Stone Dragon I got a sample from was a really wash of pleasure and pain relief, not to much couchy and pretty clear head Stone. Very nice!

GDP was pretty impressive also, although I don't know ratios of that girl. Fkn trippy tho

Happy Sunday brother! Hope the Lord of Cannabis does you good today.
Haha Samwells, the lord is suffering for his ourdoor girls bringing out 70 liters of water on bike at 32° C! What ya have outdoors?

Good afternoon all.
:pass::smokeout:
Ok man, you should have info on this...the topic is...heavy indica strains that either act like Sativa or have phenos that act like sativas. What's your input on this one?

Thx:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back