Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a pats fan, and I’m fully prepared to catch a little shit over it. I’m also well aware the end is very near, and it’s gonna be a dark time ahead when the kingdom falls. It was a fun ride though.

@bushmasterar15 I don't, I just squash them every chance I get. I finally got all my kids trained that they ARE NOT green ladybugs, kill them all!!!!! They have reeked a bunch of havoc on one of the cantaloupe vines, but have left other stuff alone aside from just crawling and flying around everywhere. More of an annoyance than an actual problem as far as I can tell. I have seen the meadowlarks and other small native birds eating them like crazy though, so I try to leave some behind for the others to eat too.

And you guys are all crazy with your football talk. Find me ten of those overpaid meat heads who will kick me down a hundred grand each so I can start some businesses and then I will start showing a handful of them respect. Until then, at least the REAL futbol players are badasses and the epitome of actually being in shape and using some brains, not just brawn. American COLLEGE football on the other hand, now that is fun to watch, those guys are out there having fun and the vast majority will never be pro, it sure shows in their demeanor and enjoyment of playing a sport, to me personally that is more exciting and fun all day long. No offense, you all know what opinions are like...

I don't, I just squash them every chance I get. I finally got all my kids trained that they ARE NOT green ladybugs, kill them all!!!!! They have reeked a bunch of havoc on one of the cantaloupe vines, but have left other stuff alone aside from just crawling and flying around everywhere. More of an annoyance than an actual problem as far as I can tell. I have seen the meadowlarks and other small native birds eating them like crazy though, so I try to leave some behind for the others to eat too.
Ok thought you might have had a quick kill method but back to squashing them suckers.

I’m a pats fan, and I’m fully prepared to catch a little shit over it. I’m also well aware the end is very near, and it’s gonna be a dark time ahead when the kingdom falls. It was a fun ride though.
My sister my dad and bro in law all pats fans:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back