Status
Not open for further replies.
Stadium in USA are big

Yep.......that's one of the biggest. It's University of Michigan's football[American, lol]stadium. Record attendance for soccer is a little over 109,000 a couple of years ago with ManU v. Real Madrid.

Maybe DE dusted on the flowers because it seems like they love to overnight inside the squash, pumpkin, etc. big bell shaped flowers. Another option would be to introduce some native tree frogs, I bet they eat plenty of bugs like that.

@chefdave My seeds are in damp paper towels placed in CD case on top of my router. My buckets are drilled and filled with washed perlite. Almost there!

And you guys are all crazy with your football talk. Find me ten of those overpaid meat heads who will kick me down a hundred grand each so I can start some businesses and then I will start showing a handful of them respect. Until then, at least the REAL futbol players are badasses and the epitome of actually being in shape and using some brains, not just brawn. American COLLEGE football on the other hand, now that is fun to watch, those guys are out there having fun and the vast majority will never be pro, it sure shows in their demeanor and enjoyment of playing a sport, to me personally that is more exciting and fun all day long. No offense, you all know what opinions are like...
I must say I really enjoyed world cup and think I will start to watch EPL. But my love for sports is 1st, American football and second Hockey Im a proud Washington caps fan for 40 years Finally world champs!!

I must say I really enjoyed world cup and think I will start to watch EPL. But my love for sports is 1st, American football and second Hockey Im a proud Washington caps fan for 40 years Finally world champs!!
I like most sports mate.

Hockey is a pretty amazing sport. I grew up watching plenty of football and enjoy it, I just can't stand their mentality. Pro ball with music in the background while cooking dinner and stealing glances, I am all onboard with that, but man I just can't sit and watch it like I used to. It was a past time with my dad, when he passed away almost 15 years ago it pretty well dried right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back