Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers blackberry gum week 6. Bondage and colas.
80a20ee90ece2ab6e36bb57dd79feedc.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Looking good. She’s a big ‘un!

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

So my adventures of using a 1:1 THC/CBD tincture continue. The first time I grew this strain I made tincture. 2ml was just right in coffee. With buds from the last indoor grow, I also made some. I put 2ml in my coffee to test it................. I didn't get off the sofa for 5 hours lol! I was the poster boy for STONED lol!

So next I tried .5ml. Got high from it but nothing like the 2nl dose, quite pleasant actually. And it made me feel like I could go jogging ( God forbid, I didn't...lol ).
Now I'm hunting for a medicinal dose and have it down to .25ml. seems just about right.

I've got a little glass bottle with maybe an ounce in it. At .25ml it will last a long time! I'm using it 2x a day. Just wish I had a cannabinoid test kit, this being the test dummy can be a bit rough lol!

So if your looking for a fast effective way to get your CBD blend, may some tincture! I prefer the fast method as it makes consistent medicine. Cook your buds in hot alcohol, I use a double boiler. You have to keep watch, its easy to boil out the alcohol as you'll only need to make a small amount. I used about 3 grams and 2 ounces of alcohol. cooked 15 minutes as hot alcohol extracts fast. ad extra alcohol as you see the level drop. The tinc was very green yet had little taste, you can't even tell it was in the coffee.

Pain relief is great and the energy boost was nice and unexpected!

Did you decarboxylase (sp? Right word? No idea?!) First?
So my adventures of using a 1:1 THC/CBD tincture continue. The first time I grew this strain I made tincture. 2ml was just right in coffee. With buds from the last indoor grow, I also made some. I put 2ml in my coffee to test it................. I didn't get off the sofa for 5 hours lol! I was the poster boy for STONED lol!

So next I tried .5ml. Got high from it but nothing like the 2nl dose, quite pleasant actually. And it made me feel like I could go jogging ( God forbid, I didn't...lol ).
Now I'm hunting for a medicinal dose and have it down to .25ml. seems just about right.

I've got a little glass bottle with maybe an ounce in it. At .25ml it will last a long time! I'm using it 2x a day. Just wish I had a cannabinoid test kit, this being the test dummy can be a bit rough lol!

So if your looking for a fast effective way to get your CBD blend, may some tincture! I prefer the fast method as it makes consistent medicine. Cook your buds in hot alcohol, I use a double boiler. You have to keep watch, its easy to boil out the alcohol as you'll only need to make a small amount. I used about 3 grams and 2 ounces of alcohol. cooked 15 minutes as hot alcohol extracts fast. ad extra alcohol as you see the level drop. The tinc was very green yet had little taste, you can't even tell it was in the coffee.

Pain relief is great and the energy boost was nice and unexpected!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I would do anything to have the resources to build gardens for everyone. It's so easy and so fun and definitely delicious. Or a network of vacant lots urban gardens that solely produced food for people who are on public assistance, homeless, mental problems, elderly, the list goes on. Would be fun to network with people around the world and make it a movement. There are plenty of unemployed people out there who could at least take home food in exchange for some hard work everyday.

I am with you on that!

I am a counselor with a social service agency, and we have a small urban garden plot (not big enough for a pumpkin) and a rooftop container garden. It is one of the best therapies, and I love the look of satisfaction when they pick a huge zucchini or tomato, and learn how to cook them up with fresh garden herbs.

Urban gardens are hard to come by here- even as a non-profit we waited years after our application before we got the space.

There's a movement in the inner city to put raised beds in empty lots for the cities poorest, but they can get tied up in court by realtors and land developers who put profit over food security.

There's a Social Enterprise outside of a smaller community who has a couple of acres loaned to them by their city. They teach people with mental health diagnosis how to do agricultural work, then they go get jobs. Produce is donated to the local food programs and sold at the farmers market, generating just enough income to keep the program running. I am often in awe of the great job my colleagues there are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back