Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have a dedicated macro mode?

Yeah, it works, but because of how far the flash is from the lens when its zoomed in, I'll just paint the bud with a flashlight. It came with a cheap tri-pod, which might come in handy as well

Yeah, it works, but because of how far the flash is from the lens when its zoomed in, I'll just paint the bud with a flashlight. It came with a cheap tri-pod, which might come in handy as well

Tripod is key to solid macro shots indoors...in full sun the camera can grab amazing macro pics without a tripod, but under lower light conditions the tripod and a 2 second delay timer is essential for getting amazing super close shots.

@TheMongol
Journal will start Sunday as I have to go out Saturday.
The girls have been repotted, using 66% Coco and 33% Growstones -GS2, Vitalink Ph stable premium expanded clay pebbles at the bottom.
Greenleaf Megacrop @1.3 EC and Ph'd to 5.8 Ph.
Foliar spray - Boom Boom Spray , Calmag with chelated iron and amino's and Optic foliar "transport".
I wanted to try something different so I'm using my "Dwarfing Technique" (short in stature but thick with bud) in 15 Liter pots (I normally use 8.5 Liter pots for this).
I have also cut the side rim of the pots on two sides and they now just fit in my tray.

4 x Trippy Gorilla Auto's from Bighead Seeds.

Here are some pics for you under the SANlight S4W's

DSCN4155 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4156 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4157 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4158 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4159 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4160 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Last edited:
Ouch...hundred kilometer winds with torrential downpour....what the weather man forgot to tell us, is it will also come with pounding hail with icechunks 1/2" in diameter.....sheering ice topped about 40s tips in the full sun garden and also caused one major stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....no point in complaining!! That is outdoor growing!!
That's rough bud, i'm glad to hear that the garden monsters are ok!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back