Status
Not open for further replies.
evening gone13 :pass:and other folks i missed :pass:
theres a bag of frozen peas thats been thawed out and refroze a few times.i tell ya one thing they aint safe for eating now :yoinks:
:pighug:

Finally, someone has figured out a use for frozen peas! You go, Archie!!

Ouch...hundred kilometer winds with torrential downpour....what the weather man forgot to tell us, is it will also come with pounding hail with icechunks 1/2" in diameter.....sheering ice topped about 40s tips in the full sun garden and also caused one major stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....no point in complaining!! That is outdoor growing!!

Ouch...hundred kilometer winds with torrential downpour....what the weather man forgot to tell us, is it will also come with pounding hail with icechunks 1/2" in diameter.....sheering ice topped about 40s tips in the full sun garden and also caused one major stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....no point in complaining!! That is outdoor growing!!
Daym skelly! That's crazy weather

As my late son used to say about weather men......"Look out the window, stupid!"

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-12.gif
images

Victory! Doctors will be able to give UK medical cannabis prescriptions!

Medical Marijuana has eventually arrived in the UK!!

hOtcDblIMcibkLU-128x128-noPad.jpg

Kate Rothwell
Edge, United Kingdom
Legalise cannabis oil for medical use in the UK, through the NHS.

Change.org page
(click the above links to see the campaign page)

26 JUL 2018 — WE HAVE DONE IT!!!!

SAJID JAVID HAS ANNOUNCED THAT DOCTORS WILL BE ABLE TO PRESCRIBE MEDICAL CANNABIS BY AUTUMN!

This is a completely overwhelming day, I can't believe that we have succeeded, and the government has heard us. For every person who has signed this petition, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is life changing for our family, and I know it's life changing for so many of you.

This has been an incredible campaign journey, and I'm so proud to have been able to represent and speak up for so many inspiring people. Thank you all again and again for your support, and everyone go raise a glass (or cup of tea in my case) to Oliver Smale, and every other patient who's life is about to be changed forever!

:bday1::yay::vibe::woohoo1::thumbsup::woohoo::frog::woohoo::thumbsup::woohoo1::vibe::yay::bday1:

images

The first step has been taken!
Now we need to legalize Recreational Cannabis!
@Mossy

images

Victory! Doctors will be able to give UK medical cannabis prescriptions!
hOtcDblIMcibkLU-128x128-noPad.jpg

Kate Rothwell
Edge, United Kingdom
Legalise cannabis oil for medical use in the UK, through the NHS.

Change.org page
(click the above links to see the campaign page)

26 JUL 2018 — WE HAVE DONE IT!!!!

SAJID JAVID HAS ANNOUNCED THAT DOCTORS WILL BE ABLE TO PRESCRIBE MEDICAL CANNABIS BY AUTUMN!

This is a completely overwhelming day, I can't believe that we have succeeded, and the government has heard us. For every person who has signed this petition, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is life changing for our family, and I know it's life changing for so many of you.

This has been an incredible campaign journey, and I'm so proud to have been able to represent and speak up for so many inspiring people. Thank you all again and again for your support, and everyone go raise a glass (or cup of tea in my case) to Oliver Smale, and every other patient who's life is about to be changed forever!

:bday1::yay::vibe::woohoo1::thumbsup::woohoo::frog::woohoo::thumbsup::woohoo1::vibe::yay::bday1:

images

The first step has been taken!
Now we need to legalize Recreational Cannabis!

Let’s push for recreational use now...

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

Hahaha ain't that the truth!! Millions of dollars worth of equipment, and they still don't know bugger all!!

Sorry about your plants, Skelly..........if anyone can bounce them back, I'm sure you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back