Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike20132 Mikey, are you flying this afternoon? I discovered the wonders of kif added to a bowl last night!

Did a little vaping earlier. Didn't get to sleep until about 4:30 this morning and didn't climb out of bed until around 1:30 this after. Saw this strange light coming through my window and figured this would be a good day to catch up on some stuff I need to do outside. Want to get through that before I drop any tincture. If i get too stoned the yard work will turn into patio-chair-and-a-six-pack.

Hahaha ain't that the truth!! Millions of dollars worth of equipment, and they still don't know bugger all!!

I read somewhere that something as subtle as a flock of birds changing direction slightly can cause a tiny change that amplifies as it goes. Very hard to really predict any of it to any accuracy, really. I just keep an eye on barometric pressure if I want to know when rain is coming.

Did a little vaping earlier. Didn't get to sleep until about 4:30 this morning and didn't climb out of bed until around 1:30 this after. Saw this strange light coming through my window and figured this would be a good day to catch up on some stuff I need to do outside. Want to get through that before I drop any tincture. If i get too stoned the yard work will turn into patio-chair-and-a-six-pack.

I read somewhere that something as subtle as a flock of birds changing direction slightly can cause a tiny change that amplifies as it goes. Very hard to really predict any of it to any accuracy, really. I just keep an eye on barometric pressure if I want to know when rain is coming.

If a butterfly beats its wings deep in the Amazonian rain forest........................................................................

I keep in touch with my body....my injured area has a sixth sense that changes the feeling when its going to change weather patterns

(hey guys!)

Woohoo new camera showed up in the mail today!! HD videos coming up soon enough!! 1920 X1080 HD, 22Xzoom, dedicated macro mode, 20.1Mp resuolution and Wifi! Awesome deal....$80US shipped is just insane for this Nikon.

Awesome!!

(hey guys!)

Woohoo new camera showed up in the mail today!! HD videos coming up soon enough!! 1920 X1080 HD, 22Xzoom, dedicated macro mode, 20.1Mp resuolution and Wifi! Awesome deal....$80US shipped is just insane for this Nikon.
Still figuring out how to take nice sharp closeups with mine

The pics from the tincture post were from the new cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back