Status
Not open for further replies.
One from last time! Thats a 1125ml bottle
5115ea0546d6d8b91ef64b465a32a4b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Hey mate how's it going over there? I was wondering if you have any tips on mud crab cooking my buddy and I are going crabing next weekend end

Hey man in Maryland here crabs (blue) are king Maryland crabs are steamed with Old bay seasoning, Beer, lemons , water, Bay leaves We steam for about 10 minutes. You have to make sure crabs are not touching steaming liquid. we use basket steamers inside of large stock pot. I think your mud crabs are fresh water crab right?

Salt water, I am yet to try steaming them i have made chillie crab a few times and it seems to be a hit. I will try it out steaming this time. Do you steam them hole or cleaned and halved?
Hey man in Maryland here crabs (blue) are king Maryland crabs are steamed with Old bay seasoning, Beer, lemons , water, Bay leaves We steam for about 10 minutes. You have to make sure crabs are not touching steaming liquid. we use basket steamers inside of large stock pot. I think your mud crabs are fresh water crab right?

Salt water, I am yet to try steaming them i have made chillie crab a few times and it seems to be a hit. I will try it out steaming this time. Do you steam them hole or cleaned and halved?

Whole I just looked up Queensland Mud Crab Big nice crab bandit . We steam whole with lots of old bay seasoning it is a Maryland made spice but is similar to Cajun/ seasoned salt mix

This is the photo period. If the buds turn out as good as the plant looks, I may have a real keeper! Might even freshen my Blue Dragon genetics with this strain, then backcross to a blue Dragon female. I'm considering it! My dragon's are at F7 but they are very inbred. No signs of problems yet but I need to stir the gene pool a bit.

I bought the CBD version also, should be here soon!

Sounds like a really good plan mate, I’ve got this og Cush at the moment, I’m seriously thinking about introducing it to something green crackish [emoji848] it’s a photo as well, it has really tight nodes, more so than any of the other seeds that cracked of the same strain. Mate that thing looks like it’s from out of space! Beam me some over “Scotty” lol yeah looks really nasty man, awesome.

Peace

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back