Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole I just looked up Queensland Mud Crab Big nice crab bandit . We steam whole with lots of old bay seasoning it is a Maryland made spice but is similar to Cajun/ seasoned salt mix

@the green bandit you can steam them whole or cleaned, the best way to cook them is boil them whole with the claws tied up (so they don’t fall off) in the same salt water you caught them in, when we used to get them in with the live lobsters in a seafood restaurant I used to work in At Cairns North Queensland, we would steam them for 13 minutes in the combi oven on steam if memory serves me right, if you boil them in a big pot it can take up to 20 minutes pending on number of crabs/volume of water/ and time it takes to get water back to fast simmer [emoji106]
Peace

Nuggets

Top of the evening my fellow Stoners
MVIMG_20180721_192655.jpg

You'll get it! I finally did on my last grow

So far this is the closest I've gotten them to 62% before jarring. Probably closer to 55, but they are in pint jars with integra boost packs and should reach equilibrium soon.

At least it is a solid oz.

Definitely going to grow it again, when I have a bit more stockpiled to tide me through the finish.

@the green bandit you can steam them whole or cleaned, the best way to cook them is boil them whole with the claws tied up (so they don’t fall off) in the same salt water you caught them in, when we used to get them in with the live lobsters in a seafood restaurant I used to work in At Cairns North Queensland, we would steam them for 13 minutes in the combi oven on steam if memory serves me right, if you boil them in a big pot it can take up to 20 minutes pending on number of crabs/volume of water/ and time it takes to get water back to fast simmer [emoji106]
Peace

Nuggets

You're killing me here... I really miss good seafood.

Top of the evening my fellow Stoners
View attachment 935023

Greetings!

So far this is the closest I've gotten them to 62% before jarring. Probably closer to 55, but they are in pint jars with integra boost packs and should reach equilibrium soon.

Definitely going to grow it again, when I have a bit more stockpiled to tide me through the finish.

You're killing me here... I really miss good seafood.

Greetings!

You have hygrometers bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back