Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually fear 'yotes and wolves more than i do bears. Those little buggers can be a pain in the ass! They steal folks dogs fairly often around here

Fuck the coyotes too. I’ve yet to meet one that will stand its ground when I yell and charge at it. Unfortunately my dog has learned to hate them by watching me and now his dumb ass will chase them. I’ve got a great video of some fighting over a duck one had killed, me and my pup were standing maybe 30 yards from them as it happened. Not sure how to get it on here. It was pretty cool to see it that close.

I actually fear 'yotes and wolves more than i do bears. Those little buggers can be a pain in the ass! They steal folks dogs fairly often around here
We have had dingos kill dogs at the house here. I try trap as many of the buggers as i can.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

We have had dingos kill dogs at the house here. I try trap as many of the buggers as i can.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

You will likely recognize this breed
IMG_2933.JPG

Fuck the coyotes too. I’ve yet to meet one that will stand its ground when I yell and charge at it. Unfortunately my dog has learned to hate them by watching me and now his dumb ass will chase them. I’ve got a great video of some fighting over a duck one had killed, me and my pup were standing maybe 30 yards from them as it happened. Not sure how to get it on here. It was pretty cool to see it that close.

Yeah for the most part they are easily spooked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back