Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a few camera review sites, and while they all recommended what looked like some really solid friggen cameras, they were all around a thousand bucks! Forget that!

Mind you, they were all amazing cameras, but as I pored over the list of amazing features, I kept going back to... "I just want to take some pictures of weed." Instantly, all of those extra features became worthless in that context.

If I decide to take up photography as a career, maybe I'll put 4 figures on a camera. As it stands... No.

Haha yeah i hear you!! And damn a grand isnt even all that pricey...several i saw were 2-3-even 5K.....cripes!! I had a few certain things i needed the camera to do, and finding one that did it all in my price point was quite difficult!! Seems a good macro mode, with HD quality video, and manual settings(light balance, ISO settings) is a tough combo to find in a cheap camera!

Hey guys, everyone very chatty today!

:pass:

My light just came on so I got to check my girls! :drool:

IMG_20180723_131231.jpg

Very pleased with the little nips! :crying:

Who knows...my camera shopping might not be done yet!! We'll see...as you know mike i am trying to take my photography and movie making one step further, to hopefully one day, be able to find a paid place for me in the canna world, doing what i like to do.

Not sure why, but ever since i was a kid i always wanted to go down there...i guess just the thought of the excitement from all of the dangerous and poisonous critters. :shrug:

This is funny....my brother went there for 6 months around hmm 25 years ago...he came back and he brought a calender from nimbin for me. I always tell folks my brother went to nimbin and all i got was a lousy callender that doesnt even smell like weed!! :D :D :D Hahahahaha still have the calender somewhere!
Haha i have been to Nimbin a few times it is a unique place, im sure not much would of changed since your brother was there! I look at where you guys live and think that the critters are scary! I can handle the snakes and other creepy crawlies not sure on your bears but.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Haha i have been to Nimbin a few times it is a unique place, im sure not much would of changed since your brother was there! I look at where you guys live and think that the critters are scary! I can handle the snakes and other creepy crawlies not sure on your bears but.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

99% of our black bears will run if you act like a psycho. The other 1%? Yeah they can be a problem :D
Now western grizzlies on the other hand are a different monster.

Who knows...my camera shopping might not be done yet!! We'll see...as you know mike i am trying to take my photography and movie making one step further, to hopefully one day, be able to find a paid place for me in the canna world, doing what i like to do.

Totally with you there. I think that's why I am more than happy to separate the picture camera from the video camera. When I do wind up in the market for a video cam, it won't be at the expense of what I use to take pictures.

Too expensive to try and get the best of both worlds in one device. Just my experience, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back