Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh great stuff repped! Going alright here....finally just about kicked this damn flu bug...been a long few days!!

Goin okay....bought a new camera!! Hopefully it does an amazing job at macros and video...i got it so cheap that if i dont like anything about it i can easily make $100 on a resell

Sweet! I just ordered a camera too. Should arrive on Tuesday. Cant wait to start taking some decent pics - especially because no matter what I do, I can't get decent close up pictures at all. I am depending on those to evaluate the trichs... I am too stoned to look up the model now. But it's supposed to be pretty good.

Are the cats over there any good to eat? The ones here taste like dirt!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

The larger ones always do around here. Anything over a few pounds I just throw back.

How you doing mike

Melting into my chair with a heavy intake of GG4...

The only trout you are catching close to my home are all stockies put there by the department of fish and game. Farm raised fish. It’s just not the same.

Agreed. I'd rather make due with what exists there naturally. Gives me (and hopefully others) that much more of a reason to preserve it.

Man it seems like the good life were ypu live regardless of all the dangers, uk is a shithole do not ever visit us ypu will die from a pure jackass depressed country, what’s life aye if ypu work all ypur life and die in a shithole, the most interesting thing you can do here is fish in a canal.

Hey at least you have some nice sized northern pike to catch!!

There’s so many activities, a diverse selection of food, wild trips, crazy weather, big houses, guns, better fireworks, legal cannabis growing jobs, Better health care system, good army. Better schools, Nice ladies...

Yeah there is lots going on here for sure!

How much is a decent home in ypur neck of woods lol....

It used to be dirt ass cheap in my specific area....we bought our house for $85,000 Cad (40,000 pounds), but recent rises in prices have forced the market pretty high. If you dig the northern style life, land and decent houses are still quite cheap. Some areas in the north, you can by a whole friggin fishing lodge for $200K

Sweet! I just ordered a camera too. Should arrive on Tuesday. Cant wait to start taking some decent pics - especially because no matter what I do, I can't get decent close up pictures at all. I am depending on those to evaluate the trichs... I am too stoned to look up the model now. But it's supposed to be pretty good.

Seems there is quite the market for camera sales for weed growers!! That is 4 i know of sold this week to just folks on here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back