Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get it, fire me a PM and i will run through a bunch of features and how to use them. That way you will have it in your pms and can refer to it. There is a bunch of very useful features on that model.
Will do.....jeez, I can't thank you enough!!

Oh yeah a sled gets me out. On a nice day. I use mine to go shopping lol
IMG_20180322_145707.jpg

Winter weather is something we deal with up here though, @F.N. knows all about it. Its a way of winter life in the north...if its too crappy outside then you don't go out unless you need to, or you take a snowmobile instead! :D
We couldn't live in more opposite climates i have only had to put a jumper on twice this winter!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah the weather up here is friggin crazy sometimes!! On that trip the ice was so thick, that our 4foot gas auger barely made it through!!!! Yeah in the summer we have some pretty insane weahter that happens...tornados, ice storms, high wind...its pretty amazing that most seasons my plants make it through all of the shit momma nature whips out!! Last year a tornado dropped down within 1 mile of the plants.

Oh man, I’d be frightened for my life, we get a little lightning and we’re running scared lol,

Man it seems like the good life were ypu live regardless of all the dangers, uk is a shithole do not ever visit us ypu will die from a pure jackass depressed country, what’s life aye if ypu work all ypur life and die in a shithole, the most interesting thing you can do here is fish in a canal.

There’s so many activities, a diverse selection of food, wild trips, crazy weather, big houses, guns, better fireworks, legal cannabis growing jobs, Better health care system, good army. Better schools, Nice ladies...

How much is a decent home in ypur neck of woods lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back