Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell have you ever tried memphisto outside? I'm looking at getting some hubbabubbasmelascope and fantasmo

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I have not tried any mephisto gear outdoors yet...maybe next year! Solid strain choices for outdoors i bet! Want to try both of them out eventually...got around 10 phistos to try out this winter indoors. AVT looks like it is performing well outdoors as well

I have not tried any mephisto gear outdoors yet...maybe next year! Solid strain choices for outdoors i bet! Want to try both of them out eventually...got around 10 phistos to try out this winter indoors. AVT looks like it is performing well outdoors as well
From every thing i have read they are great

@912GreenSkell

I'm a bit worried the CN and SW are going to challenge my shitty training skills! Have to be careful with stretch and this light! We're nodes close on yours?

Nodes were fairly stacked on mine, but I am promoting that with close proximity lighting and IR spectrum as well as 24/0 regime

Cant wait to see how you do with them!! Go for it bud....both of those are potential high yielders and large strains.
Yeah I am pretty excited to try them, i don't think either are available direct from meph at the moment. I will also look into their avt, if they are not available by late August i will take a look at some dinafem for spring. i will be trying them both this year for sure.

Yeah I am pretty excited to try them, i don't think either are available direct from meph at the moment. I will also look into their avt, if they are not available by late August i will take a look at some dinafem for spring. i will be trying them both this year for sure.

Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Sweet....if mold isnt a problem, DP strains will impress for sure as well. I was quite impressed with dinafem moby dick xxl i did last summer. Not the biggest, but what a great toke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back