Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner is served :woohoo: did a weight ck 4 BT 1762 grams will do a final weigh in tomorrow or Monday to insure everything is dry
816e33cba0a54be6c79ed1f546f3bb02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just got hacking up the tenderloin. 8 steaks and one big roast for me. Gonna give my neighbor the medium sized roast.

Friday afternoon I went outside and his dog tore off to bark at me. Nearly two years later, and the dumb dog still does this.. Anyway, in his zeal to intimidate me, he knocked over my neighbors grill, spilling two steaks to the ground.

So while it wasn't exactly my fault, I still feel badly. Hopefully the roast makes up for it.

Howdy Stoners!
:smokeout:
Tonight's buds are Jilly Bean and later on some Mazar.
The Jilly Bean is seriously like jellybeans, but I know better now, 1-2 vapes is fabulous, 3 at once is f'd up.

Howdy Stoners!
:smokeout:
Tonight's buds are Jilly Bean and later on some Mazar.
The Jilly Bean is seriously like jellybeans, but I know better now, 1-2 vapes is fabulous, 3 at once is f'd up.
For me, the nights menu has "whatever I pull out of the roach jar" with a side order of Cheese Tincture.

For me, the nights menu has "whatever I pull out of the roach jar" with a side order of Cheese Tincture.

I vape almost exclusively, and when I smoke I use filters or a pipe. Its been ages since i had a roach.

My problem is I love variety and there's so much good weed around I want to buy it and try it. I've got good homegrown but I am using it too slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back